email@example.com 305-***-**** www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-kuri01
Instant Service Agent
November 2019-April 2020
Customized incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information about the hotel, transferring calls or taking messages as necessary.
Documented records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts. Pool Attendant
February 2018-October 2018
• Personalized service to global clientele in high-volume restaurant.
• Directed Tropics restaurant through an ambassador program participating in management level duties. Convention Assistant
December 2017-January 2018
• Operated a cash register and handle cash/card transactions.
• Printed and distributed badges and general event information.
• Monitored breakouts and general sessions; ensuring that all attendees have proper identification. Team Leader
March 2017-July 2018
• Engaging with customers, making sure they receive top service making them frequent customers
• Stocking and maintaining service areas with supplies Cash Wrap Specialist
January 2014-December 2016
• Trained new associates to use the cash register appropriately.
• Achieved store sales goals by up-selling and recommending store products.
• Worked at the PIP Aero event; setting up the showrooms’ decoration and clothing. WORK EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Science in Event Management
Rosen College of Hospitality Management - University of Central Florida
•Creative Media and Events • Event Sales • Guest Services Management • Hospitality and Tourism Marketing Bachelor of Science in Event Management
January 2020-June 2020
International Student Exchange
Work Ethic Problem Solving Customer Service
• Englis (Fluent)
• Spanish (Native)
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES
• FLA Life and Annuity License
• SafeStaff FLRA