Y A M I N I B A J A J
https://yaminibajaj07.wixsite.com/website firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.linkedin.com/in/yamini-bajaj-0b9743165/ 647- 571-0647 OBJECTIVE
The goal is to leave a long-lasting impression on clientele and be able to fulfill their wishes. Vision is to make the clients heard and exceeding their expectations. Definitely, wants to develop a working culture with high values where respect and responsibilities are the main value. WORK EXPERIENCE
Event Coordinator Jan 2020 – April 2020
Centennial College, ACCEL
• Recruit and supervise event volunteers on monthly basis.
• Co-lead and implement special events for diverse clienteles.
• Market events through social media platform.
• Facilitate event related activities develop through the critical path.
• Working collaboratively with other departments on events and helping throughout the process.
• Holding weekly meetings for the upcoming event to update the team and the supervisor.
• Reporting to the supervisor on daily basis, and assisting with the office task. Campus Director May 2019 – April 2020
Centennial College Student Association Inc.
Participate Actively and voting member of the CCSAI Programming Committee
Working to support and improve the delivery of the programs, activities and services at all campuses.
Provide oversight and suggesting budget allocation for the campus activities
Working collaboratively with Event Liaison to plan and execute events at the campus, and ensuring appropriate and timely promotion.
Sit on three college committees, taskforces, working groups as appointed by the Vice President, President or Executive Director representing CCSAI
Participate in regular campus update meetings as called by the Vice President, these meetings happens once a month
Work towards the best interest of the students
Sales Associate Sept 2019 – Mar 2020
Demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence
Great checkout – fast, friendly, efficient and accurate
Used features and benefits to sell products to customers.
Arranged complimentary products which goes with customer’s purchase
Collaborated to find solutions: Developed product knowledge to share features and benefits with the customer.
Directed aspiring staff and provided training
Prepared detailed reports, maintained cash flow, analyzed parameters from different B2B and B2C companies to assure quality
Costco Wholesale Business Center June 2018- June 2019
• Work as a team member of the customer service
• Greeting members and processing members transactions
• Operate the cash register and collecting payments from members.
• Maintain a professional appearance in compliance with Costco Wholesale Business Center Standards.
• Maintain an organized work environment
Front desk staff/ Promotion staff
Centennial College (Athletic and Recreation) Sept 2018 – Sept 2019
Contribute to the ongoing development of the Fitness Centre policy and procedure manual
Respond to frontline general inquiry and support for reception duties
Complete daily attendance records and other departmental records as required
Assist the Recreation Manager in promoting and executing a variety of college events, Greeting visitors and responding promptly to customer inquiries
Represent the department in Board of Governor’s meetings with the Recreation manager and other staff
Assist the department in promoting and executing a variety of events such as intramurals, fitness classes. Student Ambassador: Team Leader May 2018- Dec 2019 Centennial College
Assist with mail outs and calling campaigns for prospective applicants.
Conduct Campus Tours for students and families.
Support inquiries from prospective students, families, alumni, employee and special guests outside of regular hours
Represent the college in various events such as OCIF (Ontario College Information Fair)
Assist in the office and perform other duties as assigned by the manager
Deliver valuable marketing/communications and advise Leadership opportunities.
Provide clarification and direction to prospective students about the available programs, admission requirements and any other related inquiries
Assisted the staff and coached them to work the best in their directions EDUCATION
Special Event Planning, Toronto, Canada Sept 2018 – April 2020 Centennial College, School of Hospitality, Culinary & Arts Entrepreneurship, Digital, Innovation, Luxury, Paris June 2019 - July 2019 European Business School
Skilled in Public Speaking, Teamwork, Leadership, and Customer Service
Accountable to 5000 students for information to build & connect them to the campus community
Engaged 50 students bridging their educational gaps during economic disruption or financial
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
Fluent in English, Hindi and Punjabi
Smart Serve Certificate
First Aid & CPR Certificate
Food Handler Certificate
Positive Space Certificate
How to Change the World (Certification of Completion)
Advocacy and Implementation of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (Certificate of Training)
Volunteer at Orientation Certificate at Centennial College VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Migrant Christmas Workers Sept 2019 - Dec 2019
• Planning and executing the event for migrant workers from different countries.
• Designing critical path, spreadsheets and agendas for weekly meetings.
• Crafting posters for volunteer call and the day of event itself.
• Working as a team lead and assigning the task to the team and volunteers. International Student Ambassador May 2018- Dec 2018 Centennial College
• Work with the International Student Ambassador’s Team and provide support to International students.
Team lead assistant to an exchange student buddy initiative.
Act as a liaison between International students and Centennial College Our Voix Jan 2018- May 2018
Designed flexes for the Non-Profit Organization
Designed posters and giveaway cards.
Took interviews with Advisors, Counselor, and Professors on Child Sexual Abuse. Project UMEED - A Drop of Hope Feb 2017-Aug 2017
Help with the safe transportation of children.
Teach children to develop their literacy and numeracy skills.
Support disadvantage children in depleted communities to find hope.