Plainville, CT 06062
Cell Phone: 860-***-****
Seeking an entry level position in the mechanical engineering field with a dynamic organization while working with an intrinsically stimulating business environment as a part of a creative team. Strengths
Creative, dedicated, and hardworking student with strong communication skills and industry experience. Able to work well individually and in groups.
Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering (Graduation May 2020) Central Connecticut State University, New Britain, CT 06053 Recipient of David T. Rybczyk Scholarship
Hybrid propellant rocket engine team leader
HVAC Machine Design
Fluid Mechanics Finite Element Analysis
Heat Transfer Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Computer Skills
Computer-aided design software (descending order of expertise)
• SolidWorks, NX-9
Engineering Simulation software (descending order of expertise)
• Ansys, TruTops bending
Documentation software (descending order of expertise)
• Cideon, Jira
Common Applications (descending order of expertise)
• Microsoft Office, Excel, Matlab
Click Bond Inc. Watertown, CT
Manufacturing Engineering Internship (Summer 2018 & Summer 2019)
• Assisted senior engineers by designing the ideal tooling to manufacture aerospace fasteners.
• Created and updated part drawings, assembly drawings, and bill of materials.
• Created and updated technical work instructions manuals for technicians.
• Assisted Senior engineers in destructive testing of fasteners. Trumpf Inc. Farmington, CT
Product Design Engineering co-op (August 2017-April 2018)
• Assisted Research and Development Department in sheet metal design.
• Created assembly drawings, bill of materials and detailed drawings for industrial laser cutting machines.
• Worked with various departments in order to improve production operations.
• Completed sheet metal design training program.
• Trumpf Inc: Redesigned a scrap removal cart system that collects residue from laser cutting.
• Trumpf Inc: Design and document several prototype versions of an instrument panel.
• CCSU Senior Design Project: Hybrid-propellant rocket engine research.
• Optimize the process of solid rocket fuel grain fabrication.
• Modify data acquisition system to operate with non-contact temperature instrumentation.