O F F I C E M A N A G E R
I am an office manager with years of
experience in bookkeeping and customer
service. I work without supervision in my
current roll which I have learned helps my
productivity and organization. I have
experience in merchandising and I am
looking to return to a field I enjoy.
Address: 205 Spring Mill Rd.
Anderson, IN 46013
- Responsible for all account payable and receivable, payroll, bookkeeping, and scheduling.
- Independently manages front office including customer service and vendor scheduling.
Gardner Wrecking Inc. October 2016 - Present
- Maintained all accounts payable and receivable as well as cashier.
- Organized, recorded, and photographed auctions weekly. General Manager
Aaron's Auction Headquarters September 2012-November 2017 ACADEMIC EDUCATION
Pendleton Heights High School
Class of 1984
- Handled release of offenders upon reentry into society.
-Managed housing placement, background checks, and resources for all offenders in a time sensitive situation.
New Castle Correctional Facility December 2008- September 2012
- Dispatched fire, ambulance, and police while in charge of multiple 911 and nonemergency phone lines with use of CAD system.
Madison County Sheriff's Department February 2005-November 2008
- Provided weekly organization of greeting cards, multiple resets, and stock ordering and returns.
-Experience following a plan-o-gram.
Recycled Paper Greetings March 2002- May 2005
Terry Richwine Former Madison Co. Sheriff
Lisa Deley Howard, Deley, Garrett Law firm
Sara Young Supervisor Reentry
Department; New Castle Correction Facility