Information Systems graduate with experience preparing BRD's, FSD's, performing UAT, gap analysis EDUCATION
Stevens Institute of Technology, School of Business Hoboken, NJ Master of Science in Information Systems, GPA – 3.8 January 2019 - Present Shah and Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College Mumbai, India Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology, GPA – 3.5 May 2018 SKILLS
Technical: Python, R, Tableau, PowerBI, Invision, Figma Databases: SQL, MS Access
Interests: Soccer, Tech Blogger, Volunteer at Rotary Club of Bombay, Travelling, Mentoring ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Abusive Text Mining on Twitter
• Extracted live tweets from Twitter using Twitter API access keys. Converted texts into tokens and then objects where every object was checked in if its abusive to prevent online harassment of women and keep the social media safe for women and adolescence EVE - Online Social Sentiment Analysis and Visualization using Design Thinking Studio Technique
• Normalized and cleaned the data containing 3mn posts in Python and performed sentimental analysis on it.
• Created Tableau visualizations in form of Graphs, Trend Lines and Maps to understand the data EXPERIENCE
Astral Technologies Mumbai
Business Analyst Intern August 2018 – October 2018
• Collect user requirements and feedback from front clients in formal and informal settings
• Perform analysis on large internal and external data sets and be able to identify commonalities between them
• Produce requirements documentation translating business requirements into functional for development teams
• Manage JIRA process and accompanying Confluence documentation. Manage a project end to end, including release management process. Work closely with UX teams on design of new features and components
• Handle user support and work with Support team to address user queries and issues. Drive user adoption and gather feedback from users for continual enhancements and improvements. Strive to build common components that can be leveraged by the wider team. Build relationships with users and stakeholders from multiple regions and products Cabme.in Mumbai
Data Analyst Intern January 2017 – March 2017
• Create visually impactful dashboards in Tableau for data reporting to identify key metrics and transform raw data into meaningful, actionable insights. Manage changes in service owing to internal and external requirements.
• Build out and improve internal analytical models and develop client facing analytics
• Identify and analyze trends or patterns in our datasets and provide insightful reporting in both dashboarding and reporting formats
• Develop and plan analytic projects through understanding the business objectives in the team strategy roadmap
• Develop robust analysis and deliverable plans to support clear and shared understanding of project requirements and goals
• Develop the data, queries, tables and visualizations that deliver insight both as an individual contributor and in collaboration with team mates
Feedback Consulting Mumbai
Market Research Analyst April 2014 – June 2014
• Synthesize data sets to craft actionable consumer insights that support merchant growth agendas
• Tableau dashboards for resilience and the functionality users need. Bring your creative solutions to the firms’ biggest problems
• In conjunction with data owners and department managers, contribute to the development of data models for future analytics and platforms. Apply quality assurance best practices for analytics services and support user feedback and questions
• Collaborate with unit managers, end users, development staff, and other stakeholders to understand the business value of each analytic effort. Execute models in production environment; communicate analytical results to Bank-wide stakeholders.
• Track portfolio performance, model performance, campaign tracking and risk strategy results. Incorporate observations and data into existing models to improve predictive results. Identify deviations from forecast/expectations and explain variances.