Address: Mankhool, Dubai, U.A.E
E mail: email@example.com
Visa status: Spouse visa
Passport no: S4042881
Work in a challenging environment to cherish as a successful professional. To associate with an organization which would progress dynamically and give me a chance to update my knowledge and enhance my skills that excels in growth of the organization. Qualification:
1. Professional : a). M.B.A. in Finance from Sikkim Manipal University (2011) b). Master Accounts course from CIA, India
2. Technical : Have good knowledge in:
- MS Office : MS Word, Excel, Power point
- Accounting Packages: a). Tally ERP 9,
b). Quick books online
- I have experience of two years in UAE in the field of Accounting, Bookkeeping and Administration from January 2018 till date.
- Worked as Bookkeeper in Maxwell Financial Services, India from August 2011 till 20th Nov. 2013.
Working as accounts assistant in an FTA registered Chartered Accountant firm from January 2018 till date where I am handling clients related to accounting and VAT preparation as well as return filing, for different sectors such as Real Estate, Restaurants, engineering works, general trading, beauty salon, interior decorators, travel agencies and many more. Scope of work:
- Preparing daily sales invoices, sales reports and receipts,
- Preparing reports on accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Preparing accounts payable summary and its reconciliations
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- checking all control aspects of accounting system
- Maintaining cash and bank book for local and foreign currency
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
- Examining, and analyzing accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports
- Maintaining Office Petty cash expense, checking and organizing reimbursement
- Preparing Profit/ Loss account, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Statement.
- Computing VAT (tax) on monthly and quarterly basis for quarterly and monthly VAT return filing as per UAE law, for the assigned clients according to their VAT requirements
- Preparing reconciliation of all bank accounts including credit card and Petty cash
- Establishing chart of accounts, verifying accounts heads and entering them in proper heads and sub heads
- Preparing, maintaining, and analyzing budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Helping in internal auditing services for the businesses
- Willing to do other task given by the management.
- Preparing month-end and year-end necessary closing entries Personal Information:
• D.O.B: 10thOct1984
• Gender: Female
• Status: Married
• Language: Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking) and Hindi.
• Address: 701, ADCB Residence Building, Mankhool, Dubai, UAE
• Contact: +971*********
• Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby declare that the above written are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. Kumari Shweta
Place: Dubai, UAE