Fort McMurray, AB, T9J 1B4
I am currently seeking a position within your company utilizing my skills.
- Friendly and easy to get along with.
- Efficient, reliable, and able to multi-task.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Quick learner, always willing to learn new strategies and ideas.
- Like to be extremely organized with strong communication skills.
-Experiences working in dangerous environments safely.
-Excellent at analyzing and solving problems.
-Strong and energetic, can handle hard strenuous work.
-Good common sense and punctuality.
-Class 5 Drivers license
Graduated from Sturgeon Composite High School in 2002.
Proserve DKI Fort Mcmurray April 2019-present
-Disater restoration labourer and rebuild.
-Removed drywall, baseboard,casings,flooring and peoples contents affected by
water,mold and fire and smoke damage.
-Reinstalled drywall,subfloors,doors and light fixtures to help complete rebuilds
Montebello Homes Inc Fort Mcmurray 2016-2018
- Lead construction labourer.
- Maintained interiors and exteriors of new home construction.Hauled construction garbage to the landfill.
- Hauled construction materials for tradesmen to do their jobs.
- Assisted different trades in completing their tasks.
City of Edmonton Parks Southwest Edmonton 2014-2015
- Maintenance of all the parks located in the southwest region of the city.
- Cut the grass using large 50 inch deck lawnmowers, filled in indentations in the ground with dirt and plant grass seed, shovel mulch around tree beds and prune trees that where a public hazard.
-Proper maintenance of machines was taken care of by us. Including blade sharpening and installation, tire changes, daily re-greasing along with different repairs
Robert B Somerville Pipeline Remote Locations 2009-2012
-I was hired here as a welders helper, my job was to make sure the welding never stopped.
-I would stock the welding shacks up with welding gas bottles, wire, welding tips, grinding disks and whatever else the welders needed.
-I would set up the welder on the 30 inch pipe, watch the wire to make sure it doesn’t run out in the middle of a weld, grind the welds and even weld when my welder I was helping had an emergency.
Albertan heating and air conditioning Edmonton 2007-2009
-Working here I was in charge of the duct cleaning department, they had me cleaning furnaces and their ductwork and also dryer vents and the occasional wood fireplace chimney.
-When duct cleaning was slow, they would have me doing tune-ups on furnaces and A/C units, they sent me to help on installs sometimes too.
Talon Custom builders Morinville 2003-2006
-Working here I was taught how to frame houses and form and pour concrete driveways.
-I did everything laying down floors, building and standing interior and exterior walls, setting roof trusses, hanging fascia boards and sheeting the roof with plywood.
-We would occasionally pour a driveway. To do so we would lay out forms and backfill the sides, hang mesh and rebar, pour the concrete and vibrate and finish it.
K-4 Farms Alcomdale 2002-2003
-I did all sorts of livestock maintenance such as building/fixing fence, giving booster shots, feeding, bedding and butchering of cattle.
-I helped swath and combine or bale everything from wheat, canola, barley, alfalfa and flaxseed.
-I operated all sorts of machinery such as tractors, skid steers, combines, loader, tandem axle truck, swathers and backhoes.
Barry Villeneuve Crew Leader for City of Edmonton 780-***-****
Jeremy Laporte Owner(Montebello Homes) 780-***-****
Tamara Roy Owner(Proserve DKI) 780-***-****