Enthusiastic and outgoing candidate with a proven track record of success in selling ideas and exceeding customers’ expectations interested in an Aesthetic Medical Sales Representative role. Excellent communication, organizational, time management, interpersonal, and customer service skills who thrives under pressure. Honours Bachelor of Science, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON Expected in 06/2020 First-Year Representative of the Year Award (UCLit) 2016 UC Literary & Athletic Society OTSS Bursary 2018 and 2019 Dora Burke Playfair Leadership Award 2017 Student Leadership Award (Gordon Cressy) 2020 Mary Jane Hendrie Scholarship 2017 University College Merit Award 2020 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE 04/2019 to 04/2020 University College, University of Toronto Toronto, ON
• Identified and analyzed students' barriers to self-sufficiency, such as substance abuse, mental health and educational deficiencies.
• Persuaded the Student Life office to allocate funding of up to $2000 for new programs that address student needs and concerns.
• Launched new engagement program including podcasts/blog for students on social media to increase attendance at events, involvement within the college and support for students during COVID-19 – 82% engagement increase. ATHLETICS COMMISSION REP. 04/2018 to 04/2019 University College Literary & Athletic Society Toronto, ON
• Analyzed and understood the athletic needs of students as the college's primary contact for over 800 students involved within the intramurals, while managing a team of deputies and captains.
• Devised strategies and presented budging to the council to receive funding for events and equipment that would reduce expenses, modernize operations and revamp procedures to improve the college's daily operations.
• Increased intramural registrations over 50% with improved promotional approaches and built an online presence through digital management to increase outreach and create a virtual platform for the commission. ORIENTATION EXECUTIVE 03/2017 to 08/2018 University College, University of Toronto Toronto, ON
• Researched and identified the needs of first-year students entering university by examining the previous years' attendance, feedback, and concerns.
• Presented plans for advertising, event logistics, safety management, and operational requirements to the board to secure approval and funding, while working directly with organizations and program partners.
• Increased attendance by 30% during Adventure Valley Day Camp Off-Campus Trip and Tradition Parade as the main lead and raised early bird orientation registrations by 15% compared to prior years. WAITRESS & BANQUET BARTENDER 07/2016 to 08/2019 The Kingbridge Hotel and Conference Centre King City, ON
• Evaluated and collected individual customer needs, specifications, and feedback to respond to requests for products, services, and company information.
• Implemented up-selling strategies to the upper management team, such as recommending specials, alcoholic beverages, food menus, and complementary purchases to boost revenue while addressing the needs of customers.
• Secured customer relations and loyalty with several organizations by delivering knowledgeable support and optimal individualized service.
BABYSITTING SERVICE - OWNER 05/2013 to current Nobleton, ON
• Launched my own community babysitting service leveraging my prior experience working as a camp counsellor.
• Researched and analyzed interests of families with kids aged 3 to 16 to identify top business opportunities.
• Developed babysitting packages offering service tailored to needs of families, including loyalty programs.
• Launched an ad online to promote service on the community page.
• Built client relationships by providing exceptional service – ~$10,000 annual revenue. SKILLS/INTERESTS
• Program development, program management, sales development, customer relations.
• Detail-oriented, problem solver, organized, creative, critical thinker.
• Analytical work, presentations, negotiation, research, teamwork, independent work.
• Advanced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
• English – full proficiency, Russian – intermediate proficiency.