KAIMIAO CARRIE CHANG
Benton, AR • https://www.linkedin.com/in/carrie-chang-267442140/• 713-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hague University, Netherlands
● Bachelor Degree, International Business Management Studies, 2007 University of Central Arkansas
● Exchange Student at Business School for Marketing/Finance Major, 2006
Sips Wine & Spirits/ 905 Liquor - Little Rock, AR 06/08 – Present
● Earned Glazer's Distributors of Arkansas Regional Outstanding Performance Award and New Amsterdam Gin Outstanding Performance Award thru E & J Gallo.
● Trained, developed, and motivated management and customer service personnel.
● Increased 10% sales annually in excess of company goals and oversaw company startup, from breaking ground to grand opening.
● Evaluated operational records and reports to project sales and discern profitability.
● Monitored customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
Medical Sales College - Houston, TX 01/2020-04/2020
● Obtained knowledge of OR protocol, Aseptic Technique, HIPPA knowledge, In-depth knowledge including Bone Graft Biologics, Placental & Dermal Biologics, Soft Tissue Biologics for Tendon & Ligament Applications, Cartilage Biologics & their Applications.
● Practiced sports medicine demo training including Shoulder, Hip and Knee Repair and Reconstruction.
● Participated Surgeon profiling, including Surgeon specialties, publications and procedures as well as products profiling, including manufactures, competitors, FBV (Features, Benefits & Values).
Envoy Air, Inc. - Little Rock, AR 08/15 – 01/2020
Senior Customer Service Agent
● Was awarded the Top 4 Star Agent in 2017, 2018, & 2019 and the Above and Beyond Cross-Train Agent Award in 2016, 2017, & 2018.
● Identified and assessed customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction while providing accurate, valid, and complete information.
● Met personal and customer service team targets and quotas.