SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SPECIALIST
To obtain a position with a progressive organization that will benefit from my creative and strategic approach to social media marketing that successfully reinforces brand persona, engages current customers and captures new customers.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Interactive Coordinator • Marbaloo Marketing
OCTOBER 2018 - Present
-Manage and facilitate promotional campaigns across all major social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & TikTok.
-Serves as key communications contact for a variety of content provided by music talent and celebrities
-Create, execute and summarize social advertising campaigns for clients.
-Set up new clients by working with management and team members to gather all needed information as dictated by the initiation documents as well as keeping those documents up to date
-Collaborating, contributing, formalizing and attending artist meetings
-Generating content calendars and social campaigns including copywriting & best practices
-Develop and execute influencer & super-consumer campaigns
-Selection, correspondence and coordination of contest winners.
-Facilitate future client social analysis for overall proposal.
-Update weekly reporting and generate campaign summaries.
-Contributing to Marketing Managers campaign plans and facilitation.
-Use of Google Suite, Slack and Hubstaff
-Assist with internal and client-facing communications efforts
-Standardization of social media checklists and department processes and procedures
-Monitor and stay ahead of industry trends.
Social Media Manager • FUSE Interactive
MAY 2018 – OCTOBER 2018
- Managed national social media communities for Kawasaki USA – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Grew @KawasakiUSA Instagram account by 500,000+ followers (May 2018 - July 2019)
- Content ideation and copywriting for monthly content calendars
- Gathered UGC for monthly content calendar and coordinate UGC permission process with fans and influencers
- Attended photoshoots and capture social specific content
- Directed talent on set for custom social content
- Experience with Photoshop to edit and resize images as well as create Instagram Story content
- Scheduled content for social channels through Khoros
- Executed weekly reports for paid media through Facebook Ads Manager and Khoros
- Provided event coverage at vehicle exhibitions
- Delivered metrics reports based on weekly KPIs
- Assisted with campaign ideation along with Social Strategist for new products with in-depth research
- Presented national ad spot ideas with social extensions to the creative team
- Collaborate with client PR team and influencers to receive social media assets
- Community moderation
- Utilized Asana, daily project management tool
Kindergarten ESL Teacher • Kasintorn St. Peter
OCTOBER 2017 – APRIL 2018
- Provided a dedicated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic environment to a full-time classroom of 25 plus kindergarten students in Bangkok, Thailand
- Establish positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and school administrators/staff
- Ability to promote common ground across cultures
Social Media Specialist • Nissan North America
JULY 2016 – OCTOBER 2017
- Responded to a high volume of customer posts on Facebook, Twitter, etc. with the appropriate care and awareness of relevant Corporate policies and messaging requirements
- Effectively utilized social media moderation tools to manage the daily engagement with our customers
- Assessed customer concerns and provide quick and educated decisions to rectify complaints and conflict and escalated urgent concerns to Team Lead following established procedures
- Assisted Social Media Analyst and Manager of Social CRM to compile Voice of Customer trends
- Daily use of Sprinklr and Salesforce
- Run weekly and monthly KPI reports for Manager
BA in Communication • College of Charleston
-Member of Public Relations Student Society of America
-Concentration in Leadership, Change and Social Responsibility
-Completed summer study abroad program
-Accepted Students Weekend Volunteer
-Received course credits for two social media internships