PLACE AND DATE OF BIRTH: INDIA 31 May 1995
• Via Bruni, 20, Forli, FC, 47121, Italy
• Via Giovanni Crocioni, 5, Bologna, 40133, Italy
Languages: English, Italian (A1), German (A2), Telugu, Hindi. EDUCATION
Sep’17 – Present Master’s Degree, University of Bologna, Forli Campus, Italy Major: Aerospace Engineering
April 2016 Bachelor of Technology, GITAM University, India Major: Aeronautical Engineering
June 2012 Higher Secondary School, Sri Chaitanya Junior Kalasala, India Percentage: 85.4
June 2010 Secondary School, Johnson Grammar School, India Percentage: 86.8
MAY-JUNE 2015 SUMMER TRAINING ON BLACK WIDOW, RESEARCH CENTRE IMARAT, HYDERABAD
During five weeks of my internship programme I took my summer training on the design aspects, manufacturing, working, avionic system of the micro air vehicle BLACK WIDOW. In conclusion found that, if battery weight is reduced for same capacity, endurance will be increased. JUNE-JULY 2014 STUDY PROJECT ON KIRAN MK-II AIRCRAFT, HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED, BANGALORE (INDIA)
In the study project on basic training fighter aircraft I gained knowledge on the maintenance, design aspects, materials used, working, manufacturing, avionics, fuel & hydraulic systems of the aircraft KIRAN MK-II. I gained practical experience in viewing the maintenance & working of trainer aircraft and also understood the practical aspects of turbo jet engine.
OCTOBER 2013 Tata Advanced Systems Limited (TASL), HYDERABAD (INDIA) My first industrial visit, where I gained knowledge on assembly section which helped me in understanding
• Manufacturing of fuselage of Sikorsky S-92 helicopter.
• Different phases of assembling the fuselage of the S-92 helicopter. December 2013 Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL), BANGALORE (INDIA) In my visit, I procured practical knowledge on the engine components and avionic system of the HAL KIRAN aircraft. I worked on the landing gear system of the HAL KIRAN aircraft and calculated theoretical values for the pressure on the landing gear when high loads are applied on it. PROJECT
JAN-APRIL 2016 DESIGN, FABRICATION AND TEST FIRE OF SOLID ROCKET MOTOR GRAIN Designed NEW GRAIN PROFILES for enhancing the performance of rockets/missiles with desired Thrust production and Specific impulse. Study and manufacturing work of Candy propellant. Fabrication and test fires (Static & Vertical) of Rocket for determining Time of Burn, Rate of Burn, Thrust produced & Specific Impulse.
• Awarded ‘President Gold Medal’ for ‘First Rank’ in B.Tech. Aeronautical Engineering.
• Won the ’Best Posture Award’ in LAMSYS’16 National Conference organized by Indian Space Research Organisation
(ISRO) & ISSE at Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR). EXTRA CURRICULARS
• Organized ‘Hydro Propellant Bottle Rocket’ workshop at GITAM UNIVERSITY, 2015.
• Volunteer in ‘PRAMANA 2K15’ fest at GITAM University, 2015.
• Presented paper on ’Performance on Diffusers’ at GITAM University, 2015.
• Participated in ’Robo Feast-2015 National Quadcopter Championship Workshop’ organized by IIT-ROORKEE held at GITAM UNIVERSITY, 2014.
• Participated in ’Ornithopter Design and Fabrication Workshop’ at GITAM University, 2012. National Social Service:
• Member & Divisional Volunteer of Street Cause (NGO) on the cause for ‘WOMEN EMPOWERMENT’ in 2013-2014.
• Member of a Non-Governmental Organization, ‘Hyderabad Youth Assembly (HYA)’ in 2014-2015. Sports:
• Kabaddi winner in 2005-06.
• Kabaddi runner in 2007-08.
• Kho-Kho runner in 2008-09.
• Volley ball runner in 2008-09.
• Kho-Kho runner in 2009-10.
Dr. N.V. Swamy Naidu Dr. Hima Bindu Venigalla
HOD, Aerospace, GITAM University Assistant professor, Aerospace, GITAM University E-mail: email@example.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org