Mobile: +60-146****** DATE OF BIRTH : 23-04-1985
E-Mail ID: email@example.com Passport No : Z5178826 Living - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Nationality: Indian/Malaysia–Dependant Visa CAREER SUMMARY
An Engineer, Well Organised, Self Motivated, Reliable and Technically astute Engineering Professional with more than 15+ Years of extensive Experience in Electrical field with Engineering, Site Working & Coordination, Project Management, QA/QC, MEP works, Cost Estimation, Operation & Maintenance, EPC Projects with Reliability Testing and Commissioning including Handing Over. Worked various Projects like Oil & Gas, Thermal Power Plant, Paper Plant, Desalination Plants, EHV Substations, Renewable Energy (Wind Turbines), Transmission Lines and well conversant with system requirements and international standards. I am accustomed to working within strict contractual cost, time restraints & have the ability to motivate and direct a multi national workforce to meet the objectives by effective communication to all levels of the organisation, whilst ensuring that the Quality and Safety of the works are maintained throughout. QUALIFICATION & BASIC EXPOSURE
Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Diploma – Obtained 74.5% marks and passed from STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING, Department of Technical Education, Chennai on 2003.
• CompEx (ATEX)Certificate from EEMUA JTLimited – UK / Expert in MS office Packages / AUTOCAD / Autodesk Revit Four-Wheeler Vehicle Driving license Country details: - Malaysia Driving License No: Z5178826IND / valid upto: 23-Apr-2025 Oman Driving License No: 98424919 / valid upto: 26-July-2025 (With GCC Approval) Indian Driving License No: TN72 200******** / valid upto: 23-Dec-2027 TRAINING CERTIFICATE
 Supervisory Development Skills  Team Building  HSE Orientation  Competent Electrical Person
 H2S & SO2 Gas Awareness & Escape  H2S & SO2 Gas Awareness & Escape
 Coaching, Mentoring & Performance Assessment  Safety Leadership for Supervisors
 Authorized Gas Tester  Permit to Work  AHA Heart saver First Aid, CPR & AED CAREER EXPERIENCE: 15+ Years (“ANNEXURE – 1” attached for details)
Sumitomo Corporation-Japan, as an E&IC Engineer – from March 2020 onwards – Sumitomo Corporation Group, headquartered in Japan, which owns a global network of multi-faceted subsidiaries.
Ishi Power Sdn Bhd (IHI Corporation), as a Project Engineer (E&I) – from April 2017 to February 2020 – wholly owned of IHI Corporation, Japan operated as the appointed contractor for construction works and Operation & Maintenance.
Galfar Engineering & Contracting S.A.O.G, as an Engineer – Electrical from April 2014 to April 2017 – Public limited company established on 1972, one of the leading EPC company in Oman diversified with various sectors and implementing the projects in different countries.
ReGen Powertech Pvt Ltd, as a Senior Engineer – Electrical from March 2011 to April 2014 – Private limited company established on 2007, one of the leading Wind Energy Power sector company in India diversified with Research, Projects and O&M.
Servalakshmi Paper Limited, as an Assistant Engineer from December 2008 to March 2011 – Public limited company by Servall Group established on 2005, this plant is considered as one of the largest single location plants in India ranks within fifteen major plants in India.
Suzlon Energy Limited, as a Junior Engineer – Electrical from December 2005 to December 2008 – Public limited company established on 1995, one of the leading largest Wind Energy Power Company in world rank is fifth. The company global spread extends across Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and America.
TATA Teleservices Limited, as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer from October 2004 to November 2005 – established on 1996, company is TATA group’s presence in the telecom sector.
WTI Advanced Technology Limited, as an CAD Draftsman from June 2003 to September 2004 - WTI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TATA Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS – www.tcs.com ), India’s largest global IT consulting company. Through its state-of-the art delivery centre at Chennai, WTI has executed several complex projects in Geo Spatial Data Management / Applications for discerning global customers.
Languages known - English, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, Arabic (Beginner) & Malay (Proficiency) Marital Status – Married
I hereby assure that all information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. ANNEXURE – 1
1. PLTU Batang Central Java – 2 x 1000MW Central Java Coal Fire Power Plant Project – Batang, Central Java, Indonesia. Job Responsibilities: As E&IC Engineer, responsible for the Design Drawing review, Site Construction Coordination, Material verification, Factory Acceptance Test, Site Acceptance Test, QA/QC inspection, Commissioning Coordination, Coordinator for ECC & SRCC, Material recalculation,As-Built Drawings coordination with Design team.This project Sumitomo, Sub contractor Black & Veatch. 2. Jimah East Power – 2 x 1000MW Coal Fire Power Plant Project – Port Dickson, Malaysia. Job Responsibilities: As Project Engineer (E&I), responsible for the Design Drawing review, Site Construction Coordination, Material verification, Factory Acceptance Test, Site Acceptance Test, Lead Engineer for QA/QC section, Commissioning Coordination, In charge for IECC & SRCC, Material recalculation, As-Built Drawings coordination with Design team. 3. Condensate Recovery Maximization Saih Rawl Central Processing Plant (SRCPP) & Saih Nihaida Gas Plant (SNGP) Project Client is PDO (Petroleum Development of Oman), EPC contractor is Joint Venture OHL Industrial & SENER. Job Responsibilities: As Engineer-Electrical, responsible for the Survey, Demolition existing facility, EPC Site Coordination, Electrical equipments Installation, Testing & Commissioning including handing over to PDO. 4. International Water Treatment Plant (42 Million Gallons Water), Al Ghubrah. Muscat city Client is Muscat City Desalination Company, JV – Malakoff & Sumitomo. EPC contractor is International Water Treatment LCC, JV – Cadagua, VA Tech Wabag & Galfar. Job Responsibilities: As Engineer-Electrical, responsible for the Site Coordination, Electrical equipment’s Installation, Testing & Commissioning and MEP works, including handing over. 5. 600KW, 1.25MW, 1.5MW, 2.1MW Wind Turbine Generator Electrical & Control Systems (SCADA) and Unit Substation for WTG and EHV Substation
Job Responsibilities: As WTG Installation, Testing & Commissioning Engineer-E&I, responsible for the Site Coordination, Electrical equipment’s Installation, Testing & Commissioning and including trouble shooting works. 6. 300Ton Paper Plant, 15MW STG power plant
Job Responsibilities: As Assistant Engineer-E&I, responsible for the Installation & Commissioning and Operation & Maintenance of 300Ton Paper plant, 15MW STG power plant, 110KV Substation systems. 7. Telecommunications system in TATA Teleservices Ltd Project & Maintenance. Job Responsibilities: As Assistant Engineer-E&I, responsible for Installation & Operation and Maintenance of Tele power communication station, total Electrical systems troubleshooting & problem solving (i.e., Generators, Network system). 8. British Tele Communication Project as a AutoCAD draftsman Job Responsibilities: As AutoCAD Draftsman, responsible for the To convert the tele communication object which are the raster format into electronic data. Front end software AutoCAD 2000, 2004. Back end software VBA Oracle, XML. Project Management, Construction, Testing and Commissioning Areas: -
• To review and evaluate technical submittal and shop drawings prior to submission to consultants and clients according to required project standards.
• Review and brief understanding of the construction documents / shop drawings (composite coordination), specifications, technical product data / material submittals / samples, request for information, schematics, standards, catalogues and equipment manuals.
• Coordinating with procurement department for required material at site to ensure optimum inventory levels and executing the project with proper material management.
• Co-ordination with planning and material departments regarding project requirements.
• To coordinate project work within area of discipline in accordance with contract conditions, working within budget and time constraints to ensure customer satisfaction.
• To co-ordinate and provide engineering expertise to ensure that the plant is designed safely with an effective solution for Electrical design issues.
• Drawing related technical issues communicate to the Engineering team to send a technical query.
• To perform engineering checks for documents. (Like Datasheets, Engineering requirements and specification)
• To ensure safety standards and procedures are implemented and followed in accordance with contract requirements and Company guidelines.
• Responsible for project monitoring & follow-ups for planned schedule.
• Review and preparing of billing / payment certificates and follow up invoices.
• Co-ordinating with project coordinator and engineering department for necessary implementation.
• Coordinate with consortium team (or) joint venture related boundary issues.
• Attends regular meeting with client and consultant to provide update on project progress.
• Attending meetings with Client / Consultant / Contractor / Local Authorities if any.
• Prepares periodical progress reports such as weekly/biweekly, monthly, project inspection and close out reports.
• Closely monitor site activities to ensure quality of work is in compliance with contract requirements, good construction practice and compliance with shop drawings.
• Coordinate with senior / other department personnel and supervise the site peoples.
• Lead Engineer for Individual Erection Completion Certificate (IECC) & Safety Rules Completion Certificate (SRCC) inspections.
• Coordinator for project completion report - Site Work Conformance File (SWCF).
• Handles and supervises all Electrical and C&I works and ensures that installation activities are complying with contractual obligations and quality control standards.
• Am authorized Competent Electrical Person to do the work in PDO (Petroleum Development of Oman) Systems.
• Simultaneous up gradation of two hydro carbon gas plants (SRCPP & SNGP) from PDO Oman.
• Installation, Testing and commissioning of all Electrical Equipment have and hand over. (i.e, Transformers, Switchgears, Breakers, MCC, HV, MV, LV Cables, VFD, UPS, Motors, Batteries, Oil units, Skids)
• Experience in field instruments installation works including site test.
• Overall HV/MV/LV Cable laying underground, above ground with perforated/ ladder cable trays.
• Experience with installation knowledge in Gas Insulated Substation (GIS) & Air Insulated Substation (AIS).
• Experience with installation, testing, termination and cable pulling of LV, MV, and HV cables.
• Take care of the detailed preparation of cable installation projects.
• Experience with Cable termination kits like Raychem, 3M and Conway.
• Perform fire-stopping procedures on fire walls, install sleeves, and pull cable through sleeves, core penetration.
• Fibre Optic structured cable distribution system installation.
• Ability to terminate all forms of fibre by various methods Familiarity with fibre connector types and manufacturers Experience testing single-mode and multi-mode fibre installations Experience with OTDR testing and fibre optic troubleshooting Pulling cable, fire stopping, dressing cables and labelling to industry standards.
• Experience in Liaise with Sub-Contractors providing equipment packages or specialist services, and ensure the technical compliance of their work.
• Experience in LV, MV switching operations.
• Good knowledge and working experience in LOTO systems.
• Working experience in MEP works including light lux calculation drawing preparation & support for design software.
• MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumping) works coordination. Very good working experience in 3D modelling tool using.
• Provide technical leadership to installation and support engineering teams.
• Installation and testing experience in plant fire fighting system (water & gas systems).
• Handling project activities, involving work out various requirements related to Unit Substations (HT Switch Yard) and Overhead lines installation & commissioning activities for ensuring timely completion in wind energy field.
• Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 33/0.62KV Substation Transformer, 33KV Vacuum Circuit breaker, 33KV CT & PT, 33KV control &relay panels, 690V 500sq.mm power cable and 33KV switchgears. (Wind Energy)
• Installing software and troubleshooting the control panel Relay’s PLC. (Wind Energy)
• Executing onsite erection and installation, panel wiring, cable laying, fabrication material erection, involve in pre-commissioning and commissioning activities. (Wind Energy)
• Team member up to 2.1MW wind turbine commissioning including electrical, control and Scada communication system.
• WTG - Troubleshooting of total control system by tracing responsible diagrams.
• Inspection and checking of Transformer, VCB, CT, PT, Switchgears and their functionality in before commissioning. (Wind Energy)
• Updating the maintenance records in the system for future analysis and improvement activities.
• Taking corrective actions for minimizing down time.
• Obeying the company HSE policy at all times and work is being executed in scheduled time in a safe and secure manner. QA/QC functional Areas: -
• Prepare the Site ITP & Method of Statement procedure for Electrical and Control & Instrumentation Construction works.
• Attend the Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Site Acceptance test (SAT).
• Lead Engineer for Site E/C&I QC team and HQ (Japan) Coordinator.
• Experience in “ATEX“/ “IECEx” Inspections accordance with IEC 60079 / NEC 500/505.
• “Ex” equipment inspection work and documents submitting, as am certified EX Inspector (ATEX).
• I have experience in Perform a daily supervision of the installation and commissioning activities and report quality issues by using digital inspection tool.
• Rise and close OOR (Owner Observation Report) & ONCR (Owner Non-Conformation report).
• Prepares necessary documents for the completion of work such as Manufacture dossier, As-Built drawings and have them authorized by the consultants & Client.
• Review, monitor, adherence to maintain safety and quality assurance and control programs.
• To undertake team briefings and inception activities to ensure all aspects of work are understood by all concerned parties.
• Prepares necessary documents for the completion of work such as Manufacture dossier, As Built drawings and have them authorized by the consultants & Client.
Control and Automation working experience: -
• Well versed with troubleshooting of intelligent MCC’s, various starters, Digital and Analog Drives.
• Toshiba DCS system, Allen-Bradley PLC, Clyde Bergemann VFD.
• PLC controller Simatic S7 – 400, Siemens drives Micro Master 440, Sinamics S120 with CU320 group drives, Sinamics G130 stand alone drives, SIEMENS – YOKOGAWA DCS control system such as SIMOCODE hardware and Profibus control system.
• I/O checks and field calibration.
• Develop / Modify / Review Automation Functional Specifications to meet Process Requirements.
• Conduct factory testing and support in field commissioning. Operation & Maintenance Areas: -
• Carry out inspection, overhaul and maintenance of electrical equipment.
• Perform trouble-shooting and implement solutions for maintenance works.
• Lead a team of electricians in corrective maintenance and planned maintenance.
• Supervision of contractors to ensure high quality of works and compliance to safe work procedures.
• Maintain and keep the mandatory spares.