Shramik Nagar, Satpur, Nashik
Mob no: 721-***-****
D.O.B: 6th May, 1996
CAREER OBJECTIVE: -
I am seeking employment with a company where I can use my talents and skills to learn, grow and fulfill organizational goals.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION: -
Education University/College Name Year of Passing Marks Post-Graduation MBA (IIMHRD) 2019 64.50
Graduation BCOM (CMCS) 2017 64.25
Higher Secondary HSC (Don Bosco) 2014 71.38
High School SSC (Kilbil St. Joseph) 2012 67.64
• Attend the one-week Ecole Solitaire Finishing School Program for management students of Sai Balaji Group of Institutes, titled Ordinary to Extra Ordinary conducted by Internationally acclaimed and India’s leading motivational speaker and success coach Mr. Minocher Patel Solitaire.
• One-week certificate course in E – Commerce during graduation. EXPERIENCE:
Company Name : Sarwadnya Sports & Fitness, Nagpur
Designation : Accountant
Duration : November 2019 – January 2020
Key Responsibilities : 1) Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports. 2) To take entries in tally and prepare bills, e-way bills. 3) To arrange payments from debtors and also make payments to creditors. 4) To do bank reconciliation with the help of bank statements. 5) Check the GST details of the company in GST portals. SUMMER INTERNSHIP :
Company Name : Sharekhan, Pune
Project Title : Study On Indian Financial Derivatives Responsibility : 1) Attended one month classroom session on derivatives. 2) To do survey in Pune to know whether people invest in stock markets or not. 3) To make the people understand about the benefits of investments. 4) To generate leads to the company through calls and field visit. Duration : June 2018 – August 2018
Company Name : Bedmutha Industries Ltd, Nashik
Project Title : Study on Tally
Responsibility : 1) To make entries in Tally software. Duration : December 2017 – January 2018
• MS – CIT
• Tally ERP 9
• Being a part of Rotaract Club of CMCS, took initiative in constructing check dam in Peth village during graduation.
• Visit to retiring homes or orphanage every year and spend time with them from church community.
• Being a part of youth of Kalyan Eparchy Youth (KEY), donated various items like food, stationaries, clothes, funds etc. to Kerala Flood Relief in 2018. ACHIEVEMENTS & HONORS:
• Achieved 1st in mime act during Post Graduation.
• Stood 1st in quiz competition during Graduation.
• Stood 1st in E.V.S. exhibition in 11th Commerce, based on the topic vermiculture.
• Stood 2nd in Street Play from church.
English, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam.
• Socializing with friends
• Like to communicate with people
• Love to travel
• Listening to music and watching movies
AREA OF INTEREST:
• Equity Market
• Financial Analysis
• Investment Banking
I hereby declare that the information provided by me is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Date:
Place: Betcy Babu