CHRISTINE B. ADAJAR
Mobile # (974-********
Mobile # (974-********
Visa Status: Family Visa (Husband Sponsorship)
Position Applied For: 1. Data Encoder cum back Office Support 2. Admin Officer/ Assistant
OBJECTIVE: To join a company where I can effectively utilize and enhance my skills and knowledge that are needed to be a successful individual, to further develop my personality and strengths and improve my weaknesses for continuous career improvement.
1990- 1995 NATIONAL COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND ARTS
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major in Marketing, October 1995
1982- 1986 LOLOMBOY NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
High School Diploma, March 1986
June 8, 2008 to July 04, 2013
Senior Clerk- Customer Relation
Visa Facilitation Services Center - Mannai Air Travel
• Worked as submission officer whose main function is to accept the applications and required documents of the applicants.
• Collecting biometric details of the applicants.
• Perform other work related duties ie; Receptionist, Call center.
• Performs administrative and office support activities.
• Performed data entry and filing documents regarding applicant’s information and requirements.
• Coordinating with the applicants for the completion of their requirements.
• Attend incoming calls and gives information guidelines as mentioned in our procedure for those people applying for a UK Visa. Administration Secretary (June to August 2007- Part time) Marinspect UK limited
• Performs administrative and office support activities for the Service Manager.
• Attend incoming calls and transfer to the concerned person
• Receive visitors and direct them to the appropriate person
• Maintain records, contracts, invoices, and correspondence
• List out outgoing international calls and prepare telephone bill summary
• Provide supplier and clients contact details
• Responsible for company’s stationery and office requirements
• Maintain and update personal files
• Perform computer typing as required
• Perform related duties as assigned.
• Keep the office organized.
1997 – 2000 ACBA TRADING (PROPRIETOR)
Marketing and trading of mobile communications,
accessories and jewelries
1988- 1996 BL JEWELRY/PAWNSHOP
Responsible for the collections, payments of
clients, and payroll. Performed clerical tasks
like recording and filing documents.
1987- 1988 CAFÉ VALENZUELA (RESTAURANT)
Worked as food handler/ service crew. Responsible
for all the orders of the guests.
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (MS Word, excel), internet operations, fax, basic accounting, typing skills. Fast learner, honest, hardworking and productive.
Date of Birth: October 23, 1969
Civil Status: Married
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Christine B. Adajar