Mobile: +91-708******* ~ E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A result oriented professional with over 9 years of experience in Sales & Marketing, Strategy Planning, Business & Channel Sales Development. Currently working as Center Sales Manager at Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training since Feb’18.
• Previously associated with Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Limited as Territory Manager (Variable Channel Sales & Distribution) from Dec'16 to July’17. (Note- Due to company restructuring I had to leave the job)
• Previously associated with Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance as Deputy Chief Manager
(Distribution Channel) from July'15 to Nov'16.
• Worked with Nestle India Ltd., as Senior Sales Executive from Sep’10 to June’15.
• Possess excellent analytical skills that have been put to good use while allocating stock levels depending on geographic area, turnover & customer ratio to different stores thereby maintaining inventory levels.
• Experienced in charting out sales strategies and enhancing business volumes & growth and achieving revenue & profitability norms.
• Proven skills in breaking new avenues & driving revenue growth by keeping abreast of market / competitor moves to achieve market-share metrics.
• A keen communicator with ability to relate to people across all hierarchical levels in the organization.
Sales & Marketing
• Analyzing business potential, conceptualizing & executing strategies to drive sales, augment turnover and achieve desired targets.
• Motivating and guiding associates / sub-ordinates to strive for delivering superlative performance, thereby attaining corporate sales and revenue targets, within allocated funds and time limits.
• Evolving market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve targets.
•Identifying key / institutional accounts & Government / Non-Government undertakings and strategically securing profitable business.
•Cultivating mutually beneficial relations with clients to ensure repeat & referral business. Channel / Dealer Management
• Liaising with the channel / distributors in order to achieve the set targets; identifying and developing reliable dealers / distributors for increasing market visibility.
• Monitoring end-to-end process flows to ensure operational efficiency through channel partners.
• Appointing the new dealers & sub-dealers in the region and training the dealer’s team; developing & expanding the distribution channel network to enhance product reach & business targets.
• Attending to clients’ (individuals / corporate clients) concerns & complaints and undertaking steps for effectively resolving them.
• Interacting with the customers to gather their feedback regarding the products’ utilities.
• Maintaining cordial relations with customers to sustain the profitability of the business. Team Supervision
• Monitoring & training the manpower & ensuring quality deliverables in the market.
• Providing direction to sales team for ensuring optimum performance and enhancing their professional skills.
• Overseeing and analyzing the performance of team members and assigning them targets on regular basis.
Key Achievements with Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training
• Successfully achieved target month after month since April’18.
• Have successfully lead a team of 35 people and helped them achieved their individual KPI’s.
• Since April’18, Guwahati center is No 1 in sales among all the 34 franchise centers across India.
• Qualified three foreign tours – Manilla, Bhutan and Bangkok.
• Over achieved the revenue target by 20% in 2018 and 19% in 2019.
• Single handedly lead the Udaan project across North East.
• Successfully reduced the attrition rate from 11 % to 3 %. Key Achievements with Kotak Mahindra Life Old Mutual Life Insurance
• Recruited 76 people during initial nine months of joining Kotak Life Insurance.
• Made qualify the only person from branch to CEO Circle Forum at Athens in 2015-16 with a total business of 18.55 lakhs in three months.
• Having the record of depositing highest amount in a single day in the branch in the year 2015-16.
• Build a team of both volume givers and retail base with a total of 17.
• Qualified for prestigious LTBC (Learning to be a Coach) program, along with selected 12 people from entire North East.
• Got recognition from Management for highest Cross Sell for the first quarter in 2016-17.
• Was assigned with the responsibility of Role Modeling new recruits in the company through
Key Achievements with Nestle India Ltd.
• Steered efforts in showing growth of 20 to 30% over the last year of major products.
• Efficiently managed all retailing channels and handled team size of 73 (including the sales man & merchandisers).
• Got recognized from top management in initiating direct company supply in Central Govt. & State Govt. Institutes.
• Recognized by top senior management for successfully running Cereal projects across territory with a growth of 11 %.
• Winner in the Cereal Revival Contest in entire East Region in the year 2013.
• Successfully launched new products like BABY & ME and NESLAC in the market and also delivering highest volume growth in entire North East.
• National winner of Nutrition Premier League 2011.
• Successfully appointed new distributor and sub distributor across the territory.
• Successfully managed distributors, retailers, wholesalers and other outlets and managed to get a growth of 7 to 8 % month after month.
• M.Sc. (Geology) from Guwahati University, Guwahati in 2009. Secured 67%
• B.Sc. (Geology) from Arya Vidyapeeth College, Guwahati in 2007. Secured 60.2%
• Class XII from Arya Vidyapeeth College, Guwahati in 2004. Secured 53%
•Class X from Shishu Niketan High School, Guwahati in 2002. Secured 68% Extramural Engagements
• Adjudged as the winner of four quiz contests.
• Holds the distinction of leading the College Cricket Team for consecutively two years. IT Forte
• Well versed with:
o MS-Office & Microsoft XP.
o Well versed with the concepts of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Internet Applications
Date of Birth -2nd October 1985
Address- Prafulla Enclave Flat No -501, Opposite ICICI Bank, Survey, Beltola, Guwahati- 28
Languages Known - English, Hindi, Assamese and Bengali.