*** ******** ***, ******, ** L4G 1A6
EDUCATION & SKILLS
Mechanical Engineering Technology, Design Specialization Centennial College, Toronto, ON
2016 – 2019
Relevant Courses: Applied Electricity; Blue Print Reading; CAD/CAM and CNC Programming; CAD 1 and 2; Consumer Psychology; Differential/Integral Calculus, Finite Element Analysis; Fluid Mechanics 1 and 2; Hydraulics 1 and 2; Machine Shop; Manufacturing Processes; Operational Excellence; Project Design and Construction 1 and 2; Properties of Materials; Quality Assurance; Strength of Materials; Statistics; Thermodynamics 1 and 2 Heavy Duty Equipment Training (Levels 1 & 2)
Centennial College, Toronto, ON
2014 – 2015
Relevant Courses: Brake Systems; Drive Train Systems; Engine Systems; Electrical/Electronic Systems; Fluid Power Systems; Fuel Systems; Trade Practices Skills: Reynolds and Reynolds, Costar, PBS; Entry level AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, MasterCam, CNC Machining; Microsoft Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Publisher; Outlook CERTIFICATIONS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Certifications: Class G Driver’s License; Mr. Lube Certified Service Advisor; Certified Mr. Lube Maintenance Technician; Security Guard Certificate; Workers Health Industrial Management Information System
Achievements: Mobile Delvac Heavy Duty Equipment Technician Scholarship; Heavy Duty Equipment Technician Class Representative 2014; Received Perfect Score (100%) on Canadian Tire Mystery Shopper Review, Earned an average 90% KPI score at Thornhill Hyundai RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Hyundai Service Consultant
Thornhill Hyundai., Toronto, ON
• Sold an average of 1.5 hours per work order. Secured an average customer service rating (KPI - Key Performance Indicator) of 90%.
• Ensure warranty, internal and customer pay work orders were documented and closed properly.
• Explained service intervals and preventative maintenance practices to customers, sell services and pars associated.
• Communicate and follow up with technicians and parts department to ensure efficiency of service for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Constantly review emails, and voicemails; respond promptly to customer concerns, follow-ups, and sublets.
July. 2019 -
• Average KPI score was 90% per month. Average sales per month were
$30000-$50000 in labour.
• Used Reynolds and Reynolds system to create work orders and invoices. Hyundai Service Consultant
Toronto Hyundai., Toronto, ON
• Advise Hyundai customers on the care of their vehicles and the value of maintaining them in accordance with manufacture’s specifications.
• Supervise and organize valets and valet services for Genesis guests.
• Ensure correct notes are put in by shop technicians for warranty work and warranty approval.
• Secure agreement from customers before repairs; cover cost estimate; and approximate time when vehicles work will be completed.
• Follow up progress of each repair order during the day, contact customers by telephone regarding changes in estimate or time promised. Lab Monitor & Tool Crib Attendant
Centennial College, Toronto, ON
Operated and demonstrated use of lathes, mills, drills, grinders and other machinery to students.
Managed and signed out-in metric and imperial tools to students to control inventory.
Help first year students with blue print reading, construction, trouble shooting and completion of projects.
Feb. 2019 -
Sept. 2018 –
Automotive Service Advisor & Parts Specialist
Canadian Tire, Richmond Hill, ON
Greet customers, create work orders for desired service or diagnostic to be done on vehicle and recommended any additional complimentary parts or services.
Consult with customers in person or over the phone regarding parts desired, looked up parts using CoStar, checked if parts are in inventory and sold automotive parts.
Collaborated with technicians on diagnostic work, up sold any important services that needed to be completed on vehicle to ensure safe driving and performance of customer car.
Received a 100% Canadian Tire mystery shopper review score. June 2017–
Automotive Service Advisor & Lead Maintenance Technician Mr. Lube, Richmond Hill, ON
Provided maintenance service for up to 60 vehicles per day.
Supervised four bays as lead Maintenance Technician to ensure vehicles were properly serviced.
Recommended routine maintenance services based on manufacturer’s recommendations and vehicle history.
Nov. 2015 –
Aug. 2018 -
Trained new employees and technicians in safety practices, tool arrangement, shop clean-up and emergency protocols.
Sold automotive services based on time, mileage and original equipment manufacturers recommendations.
YnY Auto Shop, Toronto, ON
Learned how to perform and completed basic maintenance such as fluid changes.
Used various tools to assist in the changing of control arms, brake components, tie rods, stabilizer links, exhaust components, and other automotive parts.
Organize and clean up shop floor at end of working day.
Learned how to use a hoist safely.
July. 2015 –
Service Information Representative
Toronto Transit Commission, Toronto, ON
Provided transit directions and information to customers.
Supervised three other transit information representatives. Jan. 2015 –
English Program Coordinator Assistant
Harmony Hall Center for Seniors, Toronto, ON
July 2012 –
Designed and maintained a filing system for client memberships and waivers.
Developed and delivered a ‘Computer Introduction and Basics’ course to eight adult students and provided timely formative and summative assessments.
Assisted and prepared a weekly newsletter using Microsoft Publisher. Administrator/Customer Service Representative
Southside Muay Thai Corp., Toronto, ON
Dec. 2008 –
Discussed and sold facility memberships to existing and new clients.
Managed membership data, followed-up with clientele on expired memberships and promotions.
Assisted with event planning, promotion and display.