POSITION: SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
• Software Quality Assurance Engineer with 4 years of experience in testing Desktop, Web-based and Mobile clients/server applications.
• Solid understanding and practical experience of system development life cycle (SDLC) principals and experience working with Agile software development methodologies.
• Expertise conducting various tests, such as integration, system, functional, regression, compatibility and acceptance, including developing and implementing test plans and test cases.
• Work knowledge of Windows, Linux and macOS in client-server environment.
• Experience with test case and defect repositories such as Jira, TestRail, Zephyr, Confluence.
• Collaboration with developers, business analysts and user representatives in application design.
• Testing Backend testing using SQL, database management/manipulation in RDBMS.
• Enthusiastic and motivated, team player, excellent communication skills. Well organized, detail oriented and capable to quickly learn new technical skills.
Hardware: IBM PC & Compatibles, Macintosh, Linux, iPhone, Android Phone.
OS: Windows, macOS, Ubuntu, iOS, Android
Bug Tracking: Jira, Mantis, Bugzilla
Tools/Technologies: TestRail, Beyond Compare, Snagit, Chrome DevTools, Charles Proxy, Apple Xcode,
Android Studio, Postman
Henry Schein, Dentrix Division; Mountain View, CA – July 2018 - Present
• Designing appropriate test cases to provide optimal test coverage (Zephyr).
• Running complete test cycles for each product revision.
• Writing detailed bug reports in Jira tracking system and working close with development team to verify bug fixes against new builds.
• Reporting test results and overall product status, maintaining test documentation.
• Maintaining the bug cycle, bug verification, closure of the assigned testing tasks.
Williams-Sonoma; San Francisco, CA – June 2016 – July 2018
• Conducted functional testing on different web-browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari).
• Reviewed and analyzed system functional specifications.
• Worked with Web Services and API testing (Postman).
• Determined testing requirements developing and reviewing test cases for positive and negative (error handling) test scenarios, conducted baseline testing, and generated reports.
• Testing products and services through all stages of development by verifying that user requirements are being met and products are in compliance with the quality.
• May 2016 QA Tutor Computer School
Software Quality Assurance, Moscow, Russia
• May 2009 Bachelor of Linguistics
Astana University, Russia