NAME: - Mr. GAWANDE SATISH SHANTARAM WIRING HARNESS DESIGN ENGINEER
E-mail: - firstname.lastname@example.org TOOL: – PTC CREO (CREO 3.0 & 4.0) MOB NO: - 928-***-**** EXPERIENCE: – 1 years
LOCATION: - PUNE
CAREER OBJECTIVE: -
Looking for a challenging and rewarding carrier as an engineer and being a part of an organization that offers opportunity for continuous learning growth and professional working environment.
• Hands on experience in Wiring Harness 3D routing Design and development.
• Knowledge of Schematic drawing.
• Good knowledge of windchill, drawing Release.
• Good knowledge of Product Engineering, R&D using Design/CAD Software CREO (3.0
• Design Modification, Design Change proposal, and its concept.
• Good on creation of electrical harness, flattening and Parametric drafting.
• Analysis and refinement of product designs.
• Good Knowledge of selection of wires & connectors for particular harness.
• Knowledge of DFMEA.
• Working directly with customers to determine potential quality failures and critical dimensions for successful product delivery.
• Working for cost and quality of products.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (1 year): -
Organization – KV STAFFING SERVICES, PUNE
K.V. Staffing provides Engineering services to various clients. It is specialized mainly in automotive part design, casting part design, sheet metal part design, plastic part design and machine tools to OEM’s and suppliers
Client – G-TECH, WHIRLPOOL OF INDIA, VIMAN NAGAR, PUNE Designation - Design Engineer
Duration - 2019 to till date
1. Project: BELLA DA3
Team size: 3+ Technical staffs
Role & Responsibilities: -
• Understand and follow the work instructions and work description given by the customer design.
• Following benchmark sets by customers.
• To make multiple proposals for technical areas and make feasible CAD solutions.
• Understanding assembly requirements, fastening and locating principles and giving proposals to design problems encountered.
• To work as per the guidelines given by OEM’s & follow the Safety Regulations.
• Developing designs which are feasible to produce with the manufacturing processes available.
• Proposed technical solutions considering benchmarking data for designing Base
• Harness creation for the new product.
• Identifying potential problems and design issues.
• Checking the network path for manufacturing feasibility.
• Responsible for making Schematic design in Creo schematic software.
• Modifying existing harness routing and designing.
• Working on Windchill (PLM) software.
• Good in both manual and auto routings.
• Preparation of BOM and checking from to table.
• Creating flatten and parametric drawing for manufacturing. Tools used/Products: CREO 3.0 & 4.0
2. Project: BM 60
Team size: 2+ Technical staffs
• New routing concept.
• Creation of Schematic design.
• Creation of Harness Routing, Flattening, Drawing.
• BOM creation.
• Preparing DFMEA documents for THUNDER, MONARCA,
• Good communication to get the queries clarified & works on targets dates.
• Good Knowledge of working on Wind-chill (PLM) software. Tools used/Products: CREO 3.0 & 4.0
BE. Electrical FROM SPPU PUNE UNIVERSITY WITH FIRST CLASS WITH DISTINCTION IN 2017.
DIPLOMA FROM M.S.B.T.E BOARD WITH FIRST CLASS IN 2013.
S.S.C. FROM MAHARASHTRA BOARD WITH FIRST CLASS WITH DISTINCTION IN 2010. PERSONAL APPRAISALS: -
Technical approach towards the problem.
Best team leader.
PERSONAL INFORMATION: -
NAME : SATISH SHANTARAM GAWANDE
DATE OF BIRTH : 25th August 1994.
MARITAL STATUS : Unmarried.
NATIONALITY : Indian.
SEX : Male.
LANGUAGES KNOWN : English, Hindi and Marathi.
MOBILE NO : 928-***-****
MAIL ID : email@example.com
PERMANENT ADDRESS : juna mala, Astagaon,
I hereby declare that all the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.