* ***** ** ********** ** Information Technology with specializing in
Software Quality Assurance and proficiency in both Manual and Automation Testing.
• Excellent knowledge and implementation skills in complete Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
• Extensive experience in software development methodologies including both Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall models.
• Active participation and presentation at various Ceremonies like Sprint Planning, Scrum, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Review and Retrospective Meetings.
• Proven ability in designing and creating Automation Frameworks using Java, Selenium WebDriver, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Cucumber BDD, JUnit, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, GitHub, JDBC, POSTMAN tools.
• Proficient in working with Unit Test Frameworks like TestNG, JUnit.
• Experience of creating, modifying and maintaining new and existing Automation Framework Models (BDD/TDD, Hybrid, Data Driven Frameworks).
• Designed, implemented and maintained different Automation Frameworks from scratch like Page Objects Model Framework, Data-Driven Framework and Hybrid Framework.
• Achieved Behavior-Driven Development (BDD), by using Cucumber and implementing Gherkin language.
• Expertise of developing Scenarios, Scenario Outlines, Features and Step Definitions and tracked Cucumber HTML and Jenkins Reports integrated with JUnit and using Page Object Model (POM).
• Experience in implementing Page Object Model (POM) by creating element for each page object and reused all the objects in various scripts.
• Thorough understanding of Selenium WebDriver architecture and API including WebDriver and web element interfaces, handling multiple elements, Select, Action and Alert classes and Synchronization.
• Strong knowledge of Maven, designing and developing Maven Frameworks build tools for writing pom.xml files, manage Frameworks dependency jar files respectively.
• Expertise in Continuous Integration using Jenkins tool, administered and implemented CI Jenkins tool for automated builds.
• Hands on experience tracking and raising bugs using Jira.
• Extensive experience in writing SQL queries to validate the Database systems and for Back-End Database Testing connected Java using JDBC.
• Experience in installation and administration of Version Control systems like Git (Distributed Version Control), GitHub (repository).
• Created Extent Reports for reporting the test results using Cucumber JSON Reports.
• Managed testing artifacts during entire SDLC cycles like Test Plan, Peer Review, Test Cases, and Defect Severity.
TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER.
Authorized to work in the US (GC EAD).
Location New York, NY Mobile 929-***-**** Email firstname.lastname@example.org 2
• Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, strong team player, good communication, excellent analytical and computation skills, enthusiastic learner, confident, sincere and committed. EDUCATION
Technological University of Tajikistan BS in Finance Dushanbe, Tajikistan EXPERIENCE
CITI – JERSEY CITY, NJ
DURATION: JULY 2018 - PRESENT
TITLE: QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
• Actively participated in Agile Scrum by attending Daily Scrum, Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo and Sprint Retro Meetings.
• Reviewed, analyzed User Stories and provided feedback for Definition of Done and Acceptance Criteria in an Agile Scrum environment.
• Developed Automation Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Java, JUnit, and Maven.
• Designed and developed Automation Framework in Selenium WebDriver using Behavior Driven approach like Cucumber BDD.
• Used Maven as build Management tool, Git for Version Control, Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Jira for Defect-Tracking tool.
• Implemented BDD Framework using Cucumber and created Step Definitions and Feature Files using Gherkin language.
• Used POM (Page Object Model) design to develop Selenium WebDriver Framework using Java.
• Used Jenkins for Build Execution and sending status mail to the team if a build fails.
• Developed Data-Driven Framework using Selenium WebDriver, JUnit and Maven.
• Executed automated Test Cases for Regression and analyzed test failure for defects.
• Executed Manual and Automated Test Cases and logged defects in Jira.
• Used Eclipse IDE for the creation of Automation Scripts written in Java.
• Used Apache POI for reading and validating the data from Excel files.
• Performed Back-End Testing by writing SQL queries to fetch testing data and validate that data with Front-End.
Framework DDT, Cucumber BDD, Protractor.
Management Tools/Bug track tool Jira X-Ray, HP ALM. Version Control System GIT.
Build Management Tool Maven.
IDE InteliiJ, Eclipse, SQL Developer, POSTMAN, Visual Studio. Project Methodology Agile Scrum, Waterfall.
CI/CD tool Jenkins.
Database Platforms Oracle, MySQL.
Browsers Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer (IE). Operating Systems Windows, Linux, OS X.
GUARDIAN LIFE – NEW YORK, NY
DURATION: DECEMBER 2016 – JULY 2018
• Experience in writing Test Cases based on Business Requirements.
• Responsible for executing and maintenance of Automated and Manual Test Scripts.
• Created and executed Automated Test Scripts in Java using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG Framework.
• Used Selenium WebDriver with Java to generate Automated Test Scripts for Functional Testing, Front-End Testing and enhancing the existing Scripts.
• Verified Back-End data validation using SQL and JDBS.
• Developed Data-Driven Framework to check the behavior of application with different inputs as parameters using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
• Involved in Functional and Regression Testing during the various phases of development using Selenium WebDriver.
• Maintained and executed Automated Test Cases along with Jenkins.
• Used Jira X-ray for bug tracking and reporting, also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
• Performed Parallel and Cross-Browser Testing on different browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE.
• Participated in meetings on day-to-day basis with QA team to discuss the issues arising while test preparation or test execution.
CECILIA HEALTH – NEW YORK, NY
DURATION: FEBRUARY 2014 – NOVEMBER 2016
TITLE: QA ANALYST
• Collaborated with QA and development teams to support release planning, estimation and delivery processes using Agile methodologies.
• Involved in Business Requirements Analysis Meeting and provided feedback to improve testability of each requirement.
• Involved in Manual Testing using HP ALM to log and track the defects.
• Manually executed Test Scenarios, Test Cases manually and verified the actual results based on expected results.
• Identified bugs, analyzed, prioritized and generated reports by creating queries.
• Reported the defects to development team on periodic basis and retesting the defects as they are fixed.
• Checked the data flow through the Front-End to the Back-End and used the SQL queries to extract the data from database to validate it at the Back-End.
• Managed individual test cycles, reported bugs and worked with other analysts and developers to resolve the issues.
• Created and run Manual and Automated Tests to ensure new functionality does not negatively impact the end user experience.
• Supported development team through deployments and production issues.