I am the Social Media Coordinator for Democrats Abroad Spain. I have 3 years of experience using social media for DA Spain on a professional level. Our accounts on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter work to inform and engage Americans living abroad. DA Spain is an official branch of the Democratic Party, so I understand that professionalism on social media is essential. I believe that listening, cooperation and humility are great values to have in a complex field like social media.
● Paid Social Media Ads experience: Google Ads and Facebook Ads
● Increased FB engagements by 273% which lead to over 21,000 reaches in March 2020
● SEO (Search Engine Optimization) experience
● Social Media Management tools experience: Hootsuite
● Native English Speaker with Spanish fluency
● Technical Writing Certificate by Oregon State University Professional Experience
Social Media Coordinator
June 2018 to Present
Madrid, Spain and San Antonio, Texas
I create relevant content for our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts. I use apps like Spark Post and Canvas to create issue oriented graphics and infographs for our social media. I draft, edit and publish social media content in coordination with group leaders. I maintain appropriate social content calendars and flag/manage/assist in response to questions that come in via social media. I routinely develop and execute social media promotions tied to events, marketing campaigns and PR efforts. I also test new social engagement tactics, analyze performance and report regularly on the growth of all social channels. Finally, I evaluate new and trending platforms to identify areas for strategic growth.
Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and History, 2011
University of Puget Sound,Tacoma, Washington State, USA