COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: India
EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
A skilled Petroleum Engineering graduate with introductive experience in advanced drilling solutions, petroleum refinery operations, and implementation of procedures and best practices following knowledge management processes. Seeking a graduate engineering role in the oil and gas industry to develop engineering and management skills and apply new ideas to real-life industry problems.
• Petroleum Exploration
• Petroleum Reservoir Engg.
• Natural Gas Engg.
• Drilling Technology
• Surface Production Operations
• Enhanced Oil Recovery Techniques
• Well logging & Formation evaluation
(09/2012 - 06/2017) B. Tech in Petroleum Engineering College: Aditya Engineering College
University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada Andhra Pradesh, India.
Digree has focused on the study of Structural Geology, Petroleum Refinery Operations, Thermodynamics and Fluid Properties, Reservoir and Drilling Engineering, Petroleum Production Engineering, Transport Phenomena, Basic Science Engineering etc..
Entry level Petroleum Engineering graduate with IWCF level one certification and STCW 2010
1. Assam Petroleum Ltd (Ahmedabad, India)
(5th MARCH 2017 – 7th APRIL 2019)
Client – ONGC
RIG Name: Rig CW – 50
Power: 1000 HP
Rig capacity: 180 ton
Worked 2 years as Floorman in a Workover Hydraulic Rig Onshore ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Tripping Operations (Box to pin Type connections)
Lubricating the equipment
Assisting in BOP installation
Maintaining tongs with level adjustments, good pins & dies, replacing them if needed
Assisting in Mud pump servicing
All tools should be picked up and hung on the rack, Repair or replace them if necessary
Maintaining the Rig floor clean and free of slips and trips. Familiar in activities and tasks involving equipment such as Crown block, Traveling block, Swivel, Standpipe, Rotary drive, Kelly, Draw works, Mud pump, Blowout prevention equipment, Drill pipe, Drill bits, Casing, Perforations etc..
Additional Qualifications & Information:
Qualified NEBOSH Safety training accredited by British Council
Able to work under unsupervised conditions and a quick learner with a good team player’s mentality.
Member of SPE
Effective inter-personal skills
Conducted Rig visit to ONGC onshore field in Krishna-Godawari Basin
Attended Workshop on well logging from IIT kharagpur conducted by Prithvi in the year 2013
Attended cementation session at Halliburton, Andhra Pradesh. Linguistic Proficiency:
Awards & Extra Curricular Activities:
Achieved first in state level PCM exam (talent search) conducted in primary classes
Member of Eco-Mitra & Science club
Passion for travelling in order to learn about history, culture and lifestyle of different countries Academic Project:
Produced water treatment system and their disposal techniques
• Produced water instantaneous production may leads to the hazardous impacts over the habitats and environment
• It may result in the prioritization of controlling the toxicity and disposing it in a less harmful way or controlling its toxicity for reuse.
• In this project we had gone through a case study of an ONGC rig situated onshore at Krishna Godawari Basin and learned their practical disposal techniques used
• Before disposal these produced water had to be processed and intoxicated.
• The entire project was based on recycling methods and burial techniques of the produced water in which myself as a crewmember became familiar with certain equipment used for processing and the amount of toxicity present in produced water and their extent in which they have to be intoxicated before burial techniques.
Can be provided up on request