Effective Project Manager with 7 years of experience in IT Industry. Skilled at collaborating with various departments and working closely with coworkers for effective management. Exhibits excellent technical skills in using project management methodologies, VBA Macros and database tools to increase productivity, quality and throughput. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in IT Industry. ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Awarded with Master Collaborator Award twice in a Year 2019 for contribution towards Project & Program.
• Awarded with High-Flyer Award in Q4 2019.
• TECHGIG Certificate of Excellence Award in Open Coding Round Contest in 2020 using Python.
• Received Achieving Excellence Award for the Q1 -2016 and Q2-2015)
• Awarded with Wells Fargo Innovation Champion Award for automation using VBA to automate Enterprise Key Field Certification Process.
INNOVATION & AUTOMATION
• Strengthened Hardware Planning systems to enhance efficiency and minimize labor requirements by developing automation in Visual Basic Application (VBA) that lead to save of 4 effort days /month.
• Implemented PMO as a Service Model in organization displaying the benefit generated by PMO to a Program.
• Implemented Earned Value Management reports for Program Budget management, using MySQL and VBA Macro.
• Used Microsoft Tool Automation to develop inventory tracking.
• Assessed business needs and problem areas to create focused solutions like developing and successfully migrating reports from Discoverer to MySQL
• Improved Enterprise Key Field Certification process by Automation using Visual Basic for Application (VBA) resulting in save of 180 Effort days.
Phone : 886*******
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• VBA Macros, SQL, Python
• Discoverer, Tableau
• Data Analysis
• Proficient in Microsoft Tools.
• BMC Remedy
• Project Planning and Development
• Risk Assessment Analysis
• Stakeholder Management
• Conflict Management
• Teamwork / Collaboration
• Governance Standard Engineering
• PMP Certified, 2016 (PMP Number:
• Certified Payment Card Industry
Security Implementor, 2019(SISA
Cred. Id: 015328)
• ITIL Foundation, 2017
• Certified Hardware Asset
(License #: zjpfQ3D9uP)
BE, Mechanical Engineering, 07/2012
BMS Institute Of Technology –
Senior Executive PMO, 07/2018 to Current
Amadeus Software Solution Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka PROJECTS:
• CHANGI – INFRASTRUCTURE SETUP: Hardware setup which allows to deliver ACUS services to Changi Singapore (SIN) Airport. In addition, this solution must be flexible enough to be used for renewal of APAC data center solution as base for general and shared ACUS environment
Benefit: Dedicated and non-shared solution for all ACUS services.
• SHIELD B30: Implementation of 'Qualys' Vulnerability Scanning tool across all TPE assets. Qualys scans shall covers TPE environment
(ADP/Non-ADP) Linux / Windows/ Network Systems/ESXI Benefit: Provide GSOC team with improved security vulnerability management
• SLAM – RACK & ROLL: System Logistics Automation Methodology, Changes in compute catalogs, ordering, logistics and CMDB / SAP data upload process
Benefit: Reduction in, order to delivery time for Rack & Roll of Hardware in Datacenter.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Worked on different accounts that involved strategic goals alignment to Project values.
• Ensuring all Project milestone, deliverable dates are met and in-case of any variance, all stakeholders are informed with relevant reason for same.
• Established PMO Governance Framework for Infrastructure Innovation Program.
• Performed detailed assessments of risks to determine constraints and develop mitigation strategies.
• Predicted cost overruns by monitoring actual cost, budget during execution phase using Earned Value Management Technique (CPI, SPI, ETC, EAC).
• Delivered projects to pre-determined budget, maintaining time parameters and quality standards.
• Liaised with finance department to collaboratively design budgets incorporating operational needs and monetary goals.
• Provided sessions to Project managers on governance framework, encouraging adherence to standards.
• Quarterly review Program Budget performance and conduct BOT exercise across Portfolio.
• Developed Quality & Reporting metrics derived from Status reports and Project Artifacts to track improvements in project efficiency.
• Evaluated diverse organizational systems to identify workflow, communication and resource utilization issues
• Closely collaborated with project members to identify and quickly address issues.
• Design and maintain Project Metrics to monitor and report performance and initiate improvements plan like Cockpit, Heatmap.
• Providing effective management support to project teams on medium to large sized projects
Business System Consultant, 07/2013 to 07/2018
Wells Fargo India Solution Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka
• Planned & Coordinate CMDB Remediation projects.
• Saved Billion Dollar for company by driving and implementing Orphan Remediation project that addressed long-standing problem of Compute Assets at Datacenter with no ownership.
• Handled Enterprise Compute Missing Virtual Relationship Project that dealt with Aligning Virtual Guest to respective ESXi Cluster/Host in CMDB for proper licensing and costing associated per Virtual Machine.
• Effectively managed schedule and milestone across projects.
• Assessing Risk and have mitigation plan for any upcoming Project/Process change.
• Drove operational improvements initiatives with SLT, resulting in savings for organization.
• Partnering with Key Stakeholders for creating remediation plan for Exception Process.
• Generating Report from BMC PAC2k, Tableau, SQL server, MS Access to prepare metrics and share with Management
• Audit internal process to stay compliant to Controls.
• Managing escalation for Project.
• Guided divestiture activities, drawing on deep understanding of various internal operational processes.
COOKING, TRAVELLING, FITNESS
As an active sociable individual, I enjoy staying fit and going to gym. I also like to cook in leisure time. I enjoy travelling to new places meeting with different people.