STEVEN CLARK Phone: 912-***-****
Address: *** * ******** ** *** J8, Savannah, GA 31410 Objective
To learn and understand the company in which I work while providing others with information to help them excel in their positions. Skills
Excellent verbal and written
NAV, Sage Peachtree, Intuit QuickBooks,
Great Plains, Sage Timberline, BNA, MS
Excel, MS Word, Jet Reports.
Full cycle A/P, A/R; Financial Statement Analysis, Review, Production, and Presentation; Data
STAFF ACCOUNTANT – Goodwill of the Coastal Empire, Inc – Savannah, GA – Oct 15 – Mar 20
● Prepare, present, and analyze financial statements and reports.
● Research and integrate new accounting software and new modules of existing accounting software.
● Billing and Accounts Receivable.
● Research and develop metrics to improve company financial forecasting and analysis.
● Assist in budget preparation and forecasting.
● Reconcile general ledger accounts.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – Spinnaker Resorts, Inc. – Hilton Head Island, SC – Aug 11 – Sept 15
● Analyze and assist in preparation of financial statements and reports.
● Full Cycle Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable.
● Compile documents and prepare reports for annual audit; assist auditors in analysis and research.
● Record and analyze general ledger entries.
● Reconcile general ledger accounts, bank accounts. TEMP EMPLOYEE – Robert Half International/Accountemps - Savannah, GA – Dec 10 – Aug 11
● Full cycle Accounts Payable Processes
● Research, analyze, and prepare accounts receivable reports.
● Compile Tax Preparation Documents
● Learn skills quickly to fit short-term needs of companies of employment. CONSTRUCTION ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER – Norsouth Construction Company of Georgia, Inc. – Savannah, GA – Feb 07 – Sep 09
● Prepared accounts payable reports.
● Processed and researched construction accounts payable.
● Reconciled bank accounts, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. Education
B.B.A. IN FINANCE, MINOR IN ENGLISH- UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA- ATHENS -1996-2000 Management Experience
I managed eight short haul truck drivers for two years while employed as a dispatcher 2001-2003. In my spare time, I also managed stand up comedians locally from 2012-2013. The numbers varied but the group of comedians was generally more than twenty performing in four to twelve shows monthly ranging in location from Statesboro, GA to Hilton Head Island, SC. In my current position I have presented financial statements to store managers and been a point of contact for the accounting department for any questions regarding those statements or best business practices.