Experience in engineering/construction/project coordinating
* Proficient in Agile Concepts, Project Scheduling, interpreting drawings,
* Reviewing Specs, Project Maintenance.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Time management skills and ability to multi-task
* Thorough attention to details and Follow-up communication SKILLS
* E-Builder, Primavera, MS Project, MS Word/ Publisher,/Excel/PowerPoint, Access, Windows NT, Share Point, SAP R3, InFocus (Payroll Database), AutoCAD, Micro- station, Corel Draw, Adobe, and Visio.
* Certificate: 10 hours 0SHA
EPS ( Economic Project Solutions)
Assistant Project Manager
New Brunswick, NJ 5/2019to 8/2019
• Phase 1 preparation of (in MSG)Madison Square Garden Box office
• Prepare and maintenance of project schedule according to PM suggestions
• Attend and Coordinate project reconstruction meetings, record meeting minutes.
• Maintain cost analysis accordingly as per project manager instruction design and maintain sub consultants contact and material lists
• Maintain material lists
• Coordinate and communicate with subcontractors of all submittals, assuring that all materials are according to spec information and in accordance with codes. DMD Contracting- NYCHA RIIS II Project. 01/18 - 06/18 Construction Quality Control Manager
Responsible for inspecting materials and equipment that comes onto the project site for nonconformance’s or damages, infancy on quality control. Assist Project Manager with discrepancies in material, reports, submittal, and meeting minutes.
• Perform thorough examination of all construction materials, finished products and machinery
• Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
• Perform routine inspections
• Review Submittal of materials and Equipment
• Inspect incoming materials according to submittals, specifications and P.O.
• Review Submittal Logs
• Review Baseline Schedule
• Attend Pre Construction Meetings
• Attend Sub-Contractors Meetings
• Coordinate Pre-Construction Photograph sessions of Preconstruction and on going progress of project
• Meeting Minutes
• Prepare Quality Control Reports
• Prepare Daily Log Reports
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
KS Engineers, P.C., New York, NY 05/2009 – March 2017 Engineering Assistant
• Provide Administrative duties to Vice President, and four (4) Resident Engineers
(New York Division), manage project information (MS Project), correspondence, create spread sheets, manage construction documents, drawings and logs; RFIs, Submittals, invoices, and process purchase orders, maintain calendars, Monthly EEO reports/com- pliance reports.
• Prepare List of Subcontractor/Sub-Consultants
• Prepare MWBE Contractor Participation Letters
• Review Invoices for corrections and change orders
• Process/print payroll Input timesheet information into InFocus database, as well as review for corrections
• Review and revise contracts, Request for Approval of Subconsultant forms for the New York Department of Design and Construction, New York Department of Trans- portation, and New York State Thruway Authority.
• Prepare Sub-Consultant Agreements
• Keep records of Petty Cash and Revenue of Projects, all equipment and supplies.
• Assist in preparing proposals, review RFP’s for proposals, print and bind, assist in preparing SF 254, SF 255, SF 330, and other forms, revise resumes for insertion of proposals.
• Purchase field equipment/Supplies for all (30)field offices/projects
• Photograph new projects (Travel 5 boroughs of NY), Present Contracts: NYSDOT, NYCDDC, NYS Thruway Authority
• Jacob RIIS II – NYCHA (New York City Housing Authority)
• HWCRQ02L - MED626 Water Mains Extension
• QED 990 Installation of Water Mains, Queens
• HWXP2022 Conner Street
• D031264 I-495 Mill & Fill
• I-84 Bridges – NYSDOT
• Goethals Bridge Replacement
• H22CR14B – Milling, Bronx and Manhattan
• HWMP116 reconstruction of Astor Place
• HWCR102L REI Services for Storm Sewer in Waterbury Avenue, Bronx
• VNC-0801 – Toll Plaza Improvements
• Retaining Wall – Jerome Avenue
• HED563 - Replacement of Water main & Appurtenances in Various location in the Bronx
• MED626 – Water Main Extension in Locations of Manhattan Conti Construction, New Brunswick, NJ 09/2001- 03/2008 Project Coordinator
* Review product/material submittals; communicate reviews, standards, concept con- sistency to upper management.
* Provide Administrative duties, correspondence, create spread sheets, process/print and distribute payroll, batch invoices, and process purchase orders, maintain calen- dars, travel arrangements, and Monthly EEO reports/compliance reports.
* Communicate with construction crew by Nextel of site evaluations/inventory of equipment/supplies and gather OSHA Safety reports.
* Prepare renovation plans, schematic space planning/Site plans, photograph sites, record measurements, manipulate images in multimedia formats, load line types & layers, add and remove light fixtures according to drawings.
* Assist with interior/exterior enhancements and color schemes
* Review bids and proposals, CD’s, blue prints, schedule installations.
* Maintain client data base/furniture data base/templates, modifications.
* Administrative duties, plan events, correspondence for new and existing projects, expense reports, meeting arrangements, research materials/pricing, payroll, commu- nicate with clients, follow-up calls, file and print specs. Council of Newark Pre -School, Inc., Newark, NJ 03/1992 - 07/2001 Facility Coordinator
* Prepare design layout of new/existing pre-school/office developments, revise, update
or renovate spaces/furnishings according to state guide lines.
* Mediate with suppliers of new products for office and schools.
* Create presentations, new publications, media announcements, correspondence, Invoices, expense reports, plan events, coordinate activities.
* Provide on-site inspections to ensure children safety according to state guide lines,
Schedule installations, order products/supplies for construction crew. EDUCATION
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
Lean six Sigma white Belt Certified
Executive Management Certified
April 2018- June 2019
Engineering Technology, Associate
AutoCAD Design, Certificate 2004