email@example.com 631-***-**** www.linkedin.com/in/andrewkrosen
SENIOR BUSINESS SOLUTIONS AND BRAND STRATEGIST
Motivated, driven and passionate business leader with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. Extensive experience running operations, marketing and sales for established organizations and start-ups. Proven track record of solving complex business issues by restructuring operations, enhancing revenue strategies and implementing cutting-edge digital branding solutions. Thrive in creative, fast-paced environments by focusing on building strong partnerships with stakeholders and clients. Forward-thinker and trusted mentor to developing staff and growing teams.
Areas of Expertise
• Business Solution Design and Implementation • Brand Optimization and Management
• Integrated Marketing, Advertising and Digital Media • Securing Partnerships, Sponsorships and Fundraising
• Business Process Improvement and Optimization • Customer Relationship Development and Retention
• Negotiation and Conflict Resolution • Recruiting and Developing High-Performing Teams
• Customizing and Localizing Branding Collateral • Data Analytics Strategy and Execution
• KPI/Metrics/ROI Development • Contracting and Service Level Agreements Professional Experience
Xpand Your Brand, Inc. “Innovative Solutions that Drive Results” 2003 – Present Founder/Chief Marketing Officer/Chief Development Officer Entrepreneur and founder of agency that delivers financial, marketing, and online digital solutions to businesses to increase, visibility, efficiency, and sales. Expertise in fundraising, restructuring business operations, ideation and development of partnership platforms. Representative projects include:
• Founded, built, managed, and eventually sold award-winning, all-inclusive elite basketball program, Premier Basketball 360, that provided individual and group training, positional clinics and elite summer camps to 600 players of all ability levels from middle school to college. Programs were sold out every year for four years. Secured and managed partnerships with Gatorade, Sports Authority, Kaplan Test Prep and SKLZ. Two trainees are currently top 100 players in the U.S., many others committed to Division I – III college programs.
• Created, led, marketed and managed Dumpsters USA, first equipment rental portal for waste management industry in US. Developed digital marketing strategy and grew to $3M in revenue with a prospective client database of 550,000. Leveraged SEO, blogging, email marketing, and mobile technology to create mobile ordering for equipment and services. Established turnkey payment process through mobile through custom digital platform. Successfully negotiated the profitable sale of Dumpsters USA four years post-launch.
• Conceived, designed and implemented Coach’s Wire Tablet, a Microsoft PC-based, all-in-one, clipboard/tablet that streamlined administrative coaching techniques (e.g., drawing plays with a stylus, practice automation, scouting, play strategies, statistics, intranet site, etc.). Marketed to the NBA and NCAA Basketball programs.
• Expanded marketing programs and enhanced branding strategy for two regional for-profit basketball programs. Secured sponsorships, improved training program content and streamlined business operations. Recruited and scouted potential players; efforts resulted in $1.7M of revenue over two years.
• Developed interactive business strategy for court reporting services company that increased client networking, restructured billing and revenue collection strategies. Streamlined client engagement processes through a marketing mix and a new operating platform. Improvements resulted in collection of approximately $650K in outstanding accounts receivable and new revenue within a year.
Andrew Rosen – Continued firstname.lastname@example.org 631-***-**** Page 2
• Partnered with a legal services provider to build a portfolio of marketing strategies that resulted in an increase of more than 300% in revenue over four years in crowded, competitive market. Created customer re-targeting strategy and social media marketing integration. Designed real-time analytics strategy to monitor targets and brand effectiveness.
• Created first tracking system, Healthy Footsteps Med Reminder and Wellness Tracking System to help users stay compliant with medication/vitamins administration via SMS, text messages or email reminders; individualized HIPAA compliant mechanism that kept real-time data to be shared with healthcare providers.
• Effectively managed 12 professional consultants to develop and launch one of first “deal-of-the-day” group buying sites in the US, Posted Perks, which developed into Plum District. One of key partners to raise over $30M from Kleiner Perkins, third to Groupon.
America Online, Inc., New York, NY 2002 - 2003
• Identified high-value partnerships with companies pursuing sports market verticals to optimize ROI.
• Designed targeted “first-ever” Internet advertising strategies; efforts generated over $5M in revenue.
• Guided the design of presentations on Internet, cable television, and other media demographics for sporting events to attract partnerships with other media, e.g. Tyson-Lewis boxing on HBO.
• Expertly defined and tracked campaign outcomes via analytics in order to respond quickly to market trends. The Tufton Group, LLC, Cal Ripken, Jr's Marketing Firm, Lutherville, MD 1999 - 2001 Vice President, Marketing / Branding
• Produced more than $3M in annual revenue, as VP Marketing & Business Development of the Cal Ripken Jr. Management Group, by generating endorsement opportunities, developing corporate client marketing strategies, plus planning and managing major national and local revenue- producing events.
• Spearheaded Cal Ripken Jr. Youth World Series sporting event, the first to be streamed over the internet; televised through Fox Sports, with main sponsorship by Chevrolet.
• Created initiative to brand Cal Ripken Jr. outside baseball as a mentor and long-standing role model for communities across the US. Collaborated with Coca-Cola, US Airways, Sports Authority, CBS Sportsline, Rawlings, The Baltimore Orioles, Upper Deck Trading Cards, and ESPN. Raised over $1.25M and reached over 10M people. Technical Skills
• SEM, SEO, Funnels, Landing Pages • Digital Video, Immersive Video
• Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Drone
Photography / 360 Video
• Social Media integration: Facebook, LinkedIn,
Google, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat
• Hootsuite, Bit.ly, Agora Pulse • Canva, Facebook Ads, Pixels Education
• Towson University, Towson, MD, Bachelor of Science, Business Management Mentoring and Volunteer Work
• Pre-College Basketball Coach and Mentor (2009 – Present) - Leverage experience and passion as former collegiate student athlete to work with and mentor players of all ages and levels; to date have trained over 800 players, including several Division I – Division III players.
• Business Mentor (2015 – Present) - Work closely with interns from local colleges and to educate on entrepreneurialism, marketing, and branding.