Senior Physiotherapist Specialist
M.P.T. NEURO-MUSCULOSKELETAL REHABILITATION
B.P.T. PHYSICAL THERAPIST
Cell # +923**-*******
Cell # +923**-*******
Email: - email@example.com
JOB OBJECTIVE: -
To work as SENIOR PHYSIOTHERAPIST SPECIALIST with strong professional skills working throughout to achieve maximum recovery and function for needy.
Date of Birth 1st November 1986
Place of Birth Dammam(Saudi-Arabia)
Marital Status Single
ADDRESS A-474 Block J, North Nazimabad, Karachi, Pakistan. License Saudi Commission for Health Specialties(Senior Physiotherapist Specialist) Exam Pass Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (Physiotherapist) on 23rdJuly2015 Interview For Saudi Commission 8th January 2018.
Total work experience 8 year :-
• Working in Ummul-Qura Polyclinic(Makkah)from 29th July 2017 till 31st March2019.
• Worked in Elite Medical Complex Majmah Al-Safwah Altibi (3) MAKKAH from 1st February till 8th July as Physiotherapist.
• Worked in Mamji Orthopedic and General Hospital from 1st November 2013 till 25 September 2016 as Morning Head of Physiotherapy Department.
• Worked in Osmania General Hospital as head of Physiotherapy Department from 1st March 2011 till 13 July 2013.
• OPD and ward attended in Mamji Orthopedic, Osmania General and during my clinical hour in Liaquat National Hospital:
ChestPhysiotherapy,Cardiopulmonary Rehab,,Intensive Care Unit(I.C.U),Neurosurgery,Neuromedicine, Spinal Surgery, Peadiatrics,Orthopaedic surgery,Musculoskeletal,Sport Medicine/Sport Physiotherapy, Psychiatry/Psychology,rheumatology,GeneralMedicine,Gynae/OBS,Geriatrics/Prosthetic, General Surgery,Truama Rehabilitation, Plastic Surgery,Gyms,Hydrotherapy,Health and Fitness Yoga and Aerobic Exercise.
• Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) Neuromuscular Rehabilitation. 2011-2013:- Liaquat National School of Physiotherapy, University of Karachi, Pakistan.
Grade achieved: - 71.2%
• Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
2007-2011:- Liaquat National School of Physiotherapy, Grade achieved: - 76.4%
MPT THESIS PROJECT (JULY2013):-
THESIS TITLE:-“Efficiency of Deep friction Massage ad Ultrasound Therapy versus Deep friction Massage and Cold pack Therapy in Management of Supraspinatus Tendonitis.”
Board of Higher secondary Education, Karachi
• HSC Examination, 65%(Govt. Degree College Khatoon-e-Pakistan) Karachi, Pakistan
Board of Secondary Education, Karachi
• SSC Examination, 81%,2003(Charterhouse Public School) Karachi, Pakistan
SEMINARS/WORK SHOPS ATTENDED:-
Work shop attended academic years:
• Modern Concept of Physiotherapy 7th Liaquat National Hospital Symposium 24th -26th February, 2012.
• Neurological assessment and treatment in Physiotherapy 6th Liaquat National Hospital Symposium 11th-13th December 2009.
C.M.E attended academic years:
• Osteoporosis 13th November 2010.
• Modern Management of spinal problem 17th October 2009. CERTIFICATE OF M.P.T AND B.S.P.T. DEGREE IN PHYSIOTHERAPY ARE:- 1. English Proficiency Certificate.
2. Provisional Certificate.
3. Clinical Practice Clock Hours Certificate.
4. Clinical Practice Description Certificate.
5. Clock Hours Certificate for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th year. CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION:-
During my Bachelor’s program Liaquat National I conceptualized and formatted the Departmental information booklet on titled I.C.U protocol for Physiotherapy. SKILLS AND STRENGTH:
• To assess patient, plan and carry out individually designed treatment programs to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning alleviate pain and prevent physical Dysfunction in patient.
• Provided assessment, diagnostic evaluation, treatment and care for patients with breathing.
• Worked under the direction of physician and followed their prescriptions for treating patients.
• Provided relief to patient with chronic asthma,COPD,Bronchitis etc.
• Responsible to assist in the care of patients with respiratory diseases.
• Worked with doctors and specialists listening to breath sounds.
• Determined requirements for treatment, such as type, method and duration of therapy, precautions to be taken, etc
• Monitored patient's physiological responses to therapy, such as vital signs, arterial blood gases, and blood chemistry changes, and consulted with physician if adverse reactions occur
• Plan and Programs of respiratory therapy by active and passive chest physiotherapy into practice by manual hyperinflation techniques, suctioning,BiPAP,CPAP,Incentive Spirometry devices,postural drainage etc. therapeutic exercise and the application of electro-physical modalities such as Chest Percussor, Ultrasound, TENS, Hot and Cold pack, SWD.
• Management of lung secretion in neonatal and adult incubated patients to improve lung compliance and fuctional status.
• Able to provides services to outpatients and indoor patients
• Chest Physiotherapy
• Cardiopulmonary Rehab
• Outpatient’s departments
• Intensive care unit
• Women’s health
• Elderly care
• Stroke services
• Mental Health and Learning disability services
• Occupational Health
• Physiotherapy gyms
• Maintain Clinical and Numerical records and seek advice from other Health Care Professionals.
• Established action goals with patients based on bodily diagnoses.
• Develop and put into practice health promotion programs for patients, employees and the society.
• Conduct research in Physio therapy.
LANGUAGE KNOWN: - ARABIC, ENGLISH AND URDU
REFERENCES: - Available upon, request