*-*** ********* **., **********, ON K8P 1M8
· I am a very polite, honest and friendly person. I am extremely confident that I possess the skills, to be part of any team and will bring a cheery, hardworking persona to the environment.
● Exceptional vocabulary and literary skills
● Computer literate
● Excellent filing and paperwork experience
● Employed with the public for the past 34 years
● Extremely organized and self-sufficient
● Incredible interpersonal skills
● Full of energy
● Managed own business for 4 years
AUG 2019 - PRESENT
Palliative and Companion Care / Cathy Todd, Belleville
Provide personal and undivided attention, outside ventures, indoor activities, assisting with personal hygiene, preparation and assistance with bedtime, washroom duties and meals, assist PSW/ Nurses as needed, provide family and friends with the utmost support and compassion.
NOV 2018 – MAR 2019
By-Law Enforcement Officer / Neptune Security, Belleville
Keeping the law, writing parking tickets, attention to detail, controlling parking and traffic during special events, ensuring daily parking laws and regulations are being enforced, maintaining neat and extremely accurate records including pictures, ledgers, and organized paperwork.
JAN 2004 - JUN 2008
2nd Year Accounting Diploma / Loyalist College, Belleville
SEP 1987 – JUN 1991
O.S.S.D. / Bayside Secondary School, Belleville
I have been an Assistant Super Intendant for over 2 years. A humungous, crime/mystery/thriller admirer, with a pillow fetish! Avid walker and the proud parent of an 8-year-old Golden Retriever that often accompanies me. Puzzles and strategy games are a passion!