1. Sign in master's degree in Arts from the Department of Geography, entitled Groundwater in the Nile Delta a Geographical Study Using GIS, from the date of 20/7/2010 until now. Mansoura University
1. Pass the Foundation Year of Master of Arts from the Department of Geography.
Graduation year: May. 2009.
Graduation grade: Very Good //.
2. B.SC of Arts Department of Geography Division mapping and survey.
Graduation year: May. 2008.
Graduation grade: Good //.
Work as GIS Analyst and Geodatabase administrator in Dar Al Tawoon for Engineering Consulting from the date of 10/2/2020 until now. (Riyadh – Saudi Arabia)
Work as GIS Analyst and technical Support in ESRI Northeast Africa (Esri NeA) from the date of 1/1/2018 until 31/1/2020. (Cairo - Egypt)
Work as GIS Analyst and technical Support in Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics from the date of 1/12/2013 until 15/12/2017. (Mansoura - Egypt)
Work as GIS Analyst and Developer in GLOBAL GEOBITS Company from the date of 1/6/2010 until 15/11/2012. (Cairo - Egypt)
Work as GIS Specialist in Egypt for Engineering (Dr. Ahmed El Morsy), from the date of 15/10/2009 until 1/6/2010. (Mansoura - Egypt)
Work as GIS Specialist in Environmental-Civil Engineering Consulting Center (Enviro Civec), from the date of 7/10/2008 until 1/10/2009. (Mansoura - Egypt)
Work as a specialist survey in Egyptian Contracting Company (Mokhtar Ibrahim) Kafr El- Sheikh Branch From the date of 15/6/2008 until 15/9/2008. (Kafr El-Sheikh - Egypt) Training:
Training in the Arab Contractors (Osman Ahmed Osman) Mansoura Branch on multiple survey instruments (The Level –Theodolite) in medical centers in Mansoura University From the date of 6/6/2007 until 2/9/2007.
Training in the Arab Contractors (Osman Ahmed Osman) Damietta Branch on Total Station Leica to work contour map of the streets of the city of Damietta .
Completed training course on use and operation of Topcon Total Station model GTS-720 in period from 9/3/2008 till 13/3/2008 from Cairo Engineering & Manufacturing Co.
Graduation Project during the fourth year of college which is a lifting of Surveyors Valley Kharruba Marsa Matrouh by a Total Station, The Level, Theodolite, and Plan sheet and use multi GIS software to finish the Graduation Project. Name Kamal Mohamed Badr El Din Mohamed Badr El Din. Nationality Egyptian.
Date of Birth 19/12/1987.
Marital Status Married.
Military Status Exempted.
Address Shabrawish - Aga – DK - Egypt.
E-Mail email@example.com. & firstname.lastname@example.org .
Page 2 - 2
2011, Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Database development 2008 (SQL Server 2008).
2011, Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Database administrator (SQL 2008).
2011, Microsoft® Certified IT Professional (MCITP).
2011, MCTS: SQL Server® 2008, Database Development.
2011, MCTS: SQL Server® 2008, Implementation and Maintenance.
Certified in TOEFL ITP from AMIDEAST.
Achieving a TOEFL grade (500) from Arab Open University (Continuous Education Training & Community Service Unit) (2011).
2010, ICDL certificate (Skill Card number (UN07125721)) Courses:
2011,Attendce Courses in MCIT Scholarship(Orascom Training & Technology) : 1. Implementation of the integrated system for medical laboratory includes several programs in it
(System production of medical reports of the analysis - HR management system- Management of accounts and stores system).
2. Course 2124: Programming With C#. (56Hours)
3. Course 2546: Core Windows Forms Technologies with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. (49Hours) 4. Course 2541: Core Data Access with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. (49Hours) 5. Expression Blend Fundamentals. (28Hours)
6. Course 2778: Writing Queries Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Transact-SQL. (35Hours) 7. Course 6231: Maintaining a Microsoft SQL Server 2008. (56Hours) 8. Course 6232: Implementing a Microsoft SQL Server 2008. (56Hours) 9. Course 2786: Designing a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Infrastructure. (21Hours) 10. Course 2787: Designing Security for Microsoft SQL Server 2005. (21Hours) 11. Course 2788A: Designing High Availability Database Solutions Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
12. Course 2789B: Administering and Automating Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Databases and Servers. (14Hours)
13. Course 2790A: Troubleshooting and Optimizing Database Servers Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005. (21Hours)
14. Course 2781: Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Server-Side Solutions. (35Hours) 15. Course 2782A: Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Databases. (21Hours) 16. Course 2783: Designing the Data Tier for Microsoft SQL Server 2005. (14Hours) 17. Course 2784A: Tuning and Optimizing Queries Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005. (35Hours) 18. Soft Skills (Communication Skills- Presentation Skills- Surviving stress- Knowledge Base).
19. Windows XP. (14Hours)
20. Programming Concepts. (21 Hours)
21. Project Management (Project Management Professional Fundamentals (PMP) - Project Management Application (Microsoft Office Project 2007)). (70 Hours) 22. Database Concepts. (21Hours)
23. Network Fundamentals. (63Hours)
24. English Language (Business English - Business Communication - Technical Report-Advanced English for IT). (280Hours)
2008,Awarded a professional diploma in(Association Surveying and Map In Egyptian universities) :
1. Using Total Station (Sokkia and Leica) in different survey operation. 2. Using global positioning system (GPS) (Trimble) in define path's and place mark. 3. Using Software design engineering (Prolink - Autocad 2006 - Autodesk land 2006 – Leica Survey office - Surfer).
4. Geographic information systems (GIS) (Arc gis 9.2).
2008, Completed training Course on use and operation of Topcon Total Satation model GTS-720(Cairo Engineering &Manufacturing CO).
Arabic : Mother Tongue.
English: Good Spoken and Written.
Team Worker, Good Communication Skills.
Good Presentation Skills and Interpersonal Skills.
Very Good Planning and Organizing Skills.
Analytical Thinking Skills.
I Hope To Be a Member Of your Team...