Mobile : +91-997*******
(Po) Azheekal, (Dt) Kollam
(Pin) 690547, Kerala – India
Phone : +91 – 997-***-****
Date of Birth : 06/11/1990
Place of Birth : Kollam, India
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Languages : English, Hindi
Passport No : S7265840
Place of Issue : Trivandrum
Date of Issue : 03/01/2019
Date of Expiry : 02/01/2029
Expert health safety and environment officer with seven years of industry experience seeks to join a team of focused, motivated HSE professionals committed to improving operational outcomes and company culture through a strategic application of relevant standards, employee training and education, and infrastructure improvement. By pinpointing risk scenarios inherent in company processes, I have contributed to the safety of employees, third party agents, visitors, and members of the public.
SAFETY OFFICER (QP Approved)
Qualification Board/University Grade
Mech. Diploma Sathyabhama University
HS General Education Department,
INDUSTRIAL SAFETY DIPLOMA(NAPT)
SAFETY AND GENERAL AWARENESS IN CHEMICAL
INDUSTRY (UNDER MINISTRY OF INDIA GOVT)
OSHAS 18001-2007 INTERNAL AUDITE (ELLORA
RISK ASSESMENT (ELLORA INSTITUTE)
Confine space Entry (Enertech Doha)
H2S (Venture Gulf Qatar)
• Highly Organized, Dedicated with position attitude, interpersonal & management skills.
• Ability to effectively interact with Management, Construction, Engineering, Contractor, vendors, and any other company/departments to facilitate flow of information.
• Good interpersonal English skills.
• Good Computer skill
• Carrying out post incident analysis.
• Establishing workplace safety and health committees.
• Identifying Hidden Hazards.
• Verbal and Visual Hazard Communication.
• Knowledge of good safety practices.
• Developing emergency procedures.
• Ability to maintain effective work relationships with people from all social backgrounds.
• Knowledge of first aid methods and techniques.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Knowledge of Microsoft packages.
• Technically report writing skills.
Diploma in Industrial
IOSH Managing Safely
One-year diploma in INDUSTRIAL SAFETY Engineering in the NAPT academy from the year 2010 and achieved A grade at the Examination The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health is British organization for health and safety professionals approved course Managing Safely attended 30hr in date 11 May 2014.
International general certified course approved by National Examination Board Occupational Safety and Health in UK. Successfully completed 12 days classes and examination on April 29
Total Experience – 7 Years
Dserv (Delta Corporation) Qatar
07-06-2018- to Till Date
21stJanuvery 2018 To 21st April 2018
Abdulla Al-Barrack and sons (Saudi Arabia)
OCTOBER 1ST 2017 To November 25th, 2017
Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC)
(THROUGH DULSCO QATAR)
05-DEC-2016 to 05-March-2017
Linde Engineering India Pvt Ltd
26-DEC-2013 to 31-Aug-2016
Kerala Auto Engineering Service
05-Feb-2011 to 20-DEC -2013
• Managed existing health and safety program in a team of HSE officers to create a safe and risk-averse setting for all employees.
• Support the development of OHS policies and programs
• Implemented new standards and guidelines issued by industry regulators, company managers, and HSE engineers.
• Conducted site inspections on a pre-determined basis to ensure the on- going adherence to all applicable standards and regulations.
• Instructed new HSE team members in protocols unique to company to ease their transition into a new position.
• Prepared reports, proposals, and other documents required by engineers, managers, and regulators..
• Oversaw in-house health and safety training of new employees entering certain departments and operating certain types of equipment.
• Maintained accurate and up-to-date records of employee training and education compliance to ensure a shared knowledge base throughout the company.
• Identified employees in need of updated training and safety certification to exercise appropriate risk-management solutions.
• Assisted HSE team leaders with employee training and assessment to gain experience in HSE-related education.
• Performing root cause analysis for incident/accident investigations.
• Preparing risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
• To conduct EHS audits and to provide EHS compliance oversight for EHS management system and procedures.
• promote setting up of safety committees and act as adviser and catalyst to such committees.
• Advise the purchasing and stores departments in ensuring high quality and availability of personal protective equipment; I hereby declare that all the above statements are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.