San Jose, CA 95131 firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn: h ps://www.linkedin.com/in/sharanya-swamy-948927112/ Overview
Over 3 years of professional experience in so ware development. Proﬁcient in Advanced Java programming. Experience in developing so ware connected services and automo ve so ware. Highly dependable So ware Engineer and enthusias c team player dedicated to streamlining processes and eﬃciently resolving project issues. Currently looking for entry level so ware development career opportuni es.
RNS Institute of Technology – Bangalore, India First class with Distinction Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science Degree completed: July 2016 De Anza College – Cuper no, California Grade: A+
Advanced Java Programming Certification completed: March 2020 Professional Summary
Software Developer at Continental Automotive Private Limited– Bangalore, KA, INDIA 1 Aug ‘16 – 9 Aug ‘19
• Designed dozens of so ware solu ons driving con nuous improvement to processes, systems, workﬂow and customer responsiveness
• Ensured the release of premium-quality applica ons that provided intui ve and secure experiences for users.
• Developed Plug-ins for Enterprise architecture which is a model genera on tool for automobile.
• Managed system architecture database and worked with SQL queries.
• Inter applica on coding among EA and MKS tools
• Handled SMG server and access related issues
• Conducted MKS so ware tes ng through virtual machines
• Se ng up EA-cloud in a high memory data space and resolved loading issues
• Performed extensive tes ng using DLL’s on mul ple pla orms as a part of feature deployment.
• Provided instant solu on on for the ckets raised on EA tool issues and postproduc on support
• Familiarity with so ware management conﬁgura on tools and design tools like EA.
• Flexible to work with diﬀerent working condi ons
• Ini a on of the brain-storming session among the team members as a team building ac vity .
• Strong a en on to detail, good communica on skill, result oriented execu on. Academic Summary
De Anza College - Cuper no,CA 6 Jan ’20 - 23 Mar ‘20
• Exper se in Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Implementa on of applica ons in Client/Server environments using Java and J2EE technologies
• Experience in Object Oriented Design Implementa on.
• Having good hands-on u lising Java tools in business, Web and client-server environments, J2EE, Java Servlets, Hibernate and JDBC technologies.
• Having basic knowledge in Spring Boot micro services framework and Java based web applica ons using Spring framework and RESTFul API.
• Having good knowledge in SQL and NO SQL databases
• Having basic knowledge in Agile So ware Development model using Scrum methodology
• Hands on experience in conﬁguring and using MAVEN build tools.
• Profound Knowledge in conﬁguring and deploying web applica ons using Tomcat web server. Technical Skills
Languages:Core Java, C#, C++, C
Scrip ng Languages: HTML, XML.
J2EE Standards: Servlets, JDBC, XML, REST API
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate
MicroService Frameworks: Spring Boot
Applica on/Web Server: Apache Tomcat
Database: MySQL, postgresSQL, Oracle
Tools and IDE: Eclipse, Visual studio, MKS, RTC, Jenkins, RMM, IBM-Jazz, DoorsNG (basics of req. communica on), IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans
Build Tools: Maven
Processes: OOP, Agile methodology.
Opera ng System: Windows, MacOS
Academic Projects / Seminars
Online car booking applica on using Advanced Java concepts A web applica on resembling KBB.com is designed. Implemented inner classes to represent containment rela onship between car proper es and its associated sub-proper es. Using serialisa on, values in the ﬁle were read and stored in the objects, for mul ple usage. To make applica on scalable, all model proper es, sub-proper es and its related price is stored in array-list, each model is stored in linked hash map and used iterator to access each model. To protect the car spec details APIs were implemented, using defensive coding mechanism. Custom Excep on handling feature was implemented and enhanced the feature for the auto ﬁxing the excep ons using handlers. Socket programming and mul threading is used in the applica on for server and mul -client implementa on. By using JSP and basic HTML an interface is built to make online car booking app running in client server environment available in web environment. C#
Enterprise Architect Plugin Development
Developed plug-ins such as model-copy, port update, EA import stub, requirement synchronisa on for Enterprise Architect.
Model copy: The en re model is copied to another project with feature restric ons implemented. Update Port: Port hierarchy is obtained, and selected port proper es are created, updated and deleted. EA_Import Stub: A er EA models were generated and updated to system architecture database, predeﬁned specs were checked. If something mismatches to spec, then the EA import stubs were created. To help the user to correct the mismatches, a Plug-in was developed. plugin was scheduled to run every 20 mins if any generated model has EA import stub. Using SQL query plug-in was enhanced to obtain user info and auto email genera on feature was incorporated. Extensive SQL database queries were performed and handled ming synchronisa on issues Automated tes ng code plugins: these were run using Jenkins to save manual eﬀort during release me and providing database access and handled System Architecture Database. Relevant Courses
C Programming, C++ Programming, Data Structures, Database Management System, Analysis and Design of Algorithms, Computer Communica on Networks, Opera ng Systems, Computer Organiza on, So ware Engineering.