www.linkedin.com/in/anushatripathi firstname.lastname@example.org 6005 Ansley Falls Drive, Apt 1126, Charlotte, NC +1-919-***-**** E DUCATION
MS Computer Science & Data Science North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC Aug 14 - Dec 15 B. Tech, Computer Science and Engineering Uttar Pradesh Technical University, India Jul 07-Aug 11 P R O F E S S I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E S
Bank of America Software Developer Feb16 - Present Financial Center Stand-alone Widgets Technologies (Front-End Developer) Jan18 - Present Developed below reusable UI components with responsive webpages which were integrated with different bank applications:
• Mobile orders: Built an application for associates to process mobile orders for US bills/foreign currency placed on mobile banking app.
Designed and developed ADA compliant single page application using Angular2 framework with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Node.js.
Used event binding and two-way data binding for updating the fields on the webpage based on the user input, used various angular directives to modularize the code and passed the data to the backend.
• Advanced Banking centers: Led the design/development and delivery of the next gen Advanced Banking Centers with zero human intervention where banking needs are met via teleconferencing with associates.
Used AngularJS MVC framework. Created role-based entitlements to grant access to associates performing different tasks.
• Bank by Appointment: Developed an application using AngularJS framework to be used across Bank of America’s banking centers to enable bank associates to schedule, view and manage online/walk-ins and phone appointments.
Interact UI Application (Dev Lead) Feb16 - Dec17
• Dev lead for a team of 15 people working on design, development and maintenance of applications to be used by bank associates.
• Translated client’s interactions into user stories and partnered with business, product and technology teams across the organization to deliver technology solutions in accordance with Agile lifecycle.
• Revamped legacy application to upgrade features in Customer Account Maintenance flow.
• Made service layer changes, triggering calls to the backend systems and implementing business logic by using Java technology. Bank of America Summer Intern Jun 15 - Aug 15
• Using Ajax call triggered different requests to refresh JVMs, thereby displaying the success/failure on the webpage.
• Incorporated the ability to inform the load balancer to redirect the requests to other servers during a server refresh and to include the refreshed server back in the server pool.
Infosys Technologies Sr. Systems Engineer Nov 11 - Jul 14 Interact UI Application for Bank of America
• Designed JS, JSP, CSS, HTML pages for revamping the UI and implementing various validations for customer account opening.
• Developed services to integrate middleware and backend systems with the front-end using XML, SOAP, Rest Services and IFX standard Transactions to incorporate FATCA regulations.
• Wrote business logic in Java for identifying various tiers of customers for Preferred Rewards and selecting benefits for them. S K I L L S
• Tools/Technologies: Grunt, Gulp, Node, tomcat, mySQL, PL/SQL, HTTP Web server, Apache Tomcat, Node JS
• Others/Lifecycles: SDLC, Agile Methodologies, SAFe4. GitHub, SVN (tortoise SVN) E X T R A C U R R C U L A R S
• Was keynote speaker at NC-WIT aspirations 2019 awards ceremony
• Active member of Bank of America’s wing for Women in Technologies and Operations (WiT&O)
• Co-lead for the technical chapter (TechKnow) for Bank of America’s Women in Technologies
• Part of on-campus recruitment committee for NC State University, Georgia Tech University
• Organized various events/luncheons for Women in Computer Science at NC State University