Mobile – 620*******
Email – email@example.com
Natural Resource Management, Forestry & Agriculture, Rural development & Planning Expert, Remote Sensing, Digital Image Processing, Geographical Information System.
• M.Sc.(Natural Resource Management),from Central University of Jharkhand, Brambe securing 7.65 (Seven Point Six Five)
• BSc.(Hon)Forestry from Birsa Agricultural University, Kanke, Ranchi 834006 securing 73.74%
• Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development from IGNOU with 63% marks.
• Diploma in Industrial Fire & Safety Management
• Diploma in Computer Application.
• Certificate in C++Programming Languages.
• Training at Agri Clinic Agri Business Management organised by MANAGE, Hyderabad
• Training at Five days at State Level Fishery Department, Jharkhand
• Training at Five days on NABARD-RIDF Project at SIRD, Hehal
• Training at Three days on Fish Seed Production at State Level Fishery Department, Jharkhand
• Training at Three days on Cluster Facilitation Team.
• Training at One day on Popularisation of Remote Sensing Based Maps & Geospatial Information
COMPUTER EXPOSURE & SPECIALIZATION
• GIS and Mapping: ARC/INFO Version 3.5.2/, ARC GIS 10.3, MapInfo, Arc View, QGIS.
• Remote Sensing: ERDAS IMAGINE
• Other Applications: Microsoft Office, Surfer, Microsoft Excel Specialization
• Visual image interpretation for Forest & Agriculture, land-use/land covers etc.
• Digital Image Processing using ERDAS Imagine software.
• Crop Area Estimation using Remote Sensing (RS), Geographic Information System (GIS), Global Positioning System (GPS) and Field Survey, Expert in using Chlorophyll Meter, Infra Red Temperature Gun
& other instrumental device used in field surveys.
• GIS application on Arc/Info, Arc GIS etc.
• Forest change detection using Satellite image of West Singhbhum.
• Crop Area Estimation using Remote Sensing & GIS.
• Forest Canopy Estimation Using Forest Canopy Density Model (FCDM) and Satellite Data of West Singhbhum District, Jharkhand.
• Forest Cover Change of East Sikkim using Remote Sensing & GIS.
• Forest Species Mapping In Neora Valley National Park using Remote Sensing & GIS
• Identifying The Impacts Of Pest Attack On Sal Tree (Shorea Robusta ) In the Dindori District Of Madhya Pradesh Using Remote Sensing & GIS Approach
• Land Use & Land Cover Modelling in between 1992-2017 with the help of Remote Sensing & GIS of East Sikkim.
• Completed training conducted under Agri Clinic Agri Business Management Scheme of Government of India conducted by MANAGE, Hyderabad.(45 days)
• Above Ground Biomass Estimation using Remote Sensing and GIS over Koderma Wildlife Sanctuary, Jharkhand.
• Watershed Prioritization using Morphometric and Land Use/Land Cover of Dalma WildLife Sanctuary using Spatial Technology. In Other organizations
• Mapping of Forest, Land-use/Land covers of Koderma Wild life Sanctuary using top sheet & Remote sensing data using Landsat 8 OLI Images in Forest Department, Koderma
• Biomass Estimation using Remote Sensing & GIS over Koderma Wild life Sanctuary under the Department of Forest, Environment& Climate Change,Jharkhand
• 45 days (16 May 2017 to 29 June 2017 ) training at CIMFR, Dhanbad on topic “Land Use & Land Cover Modelling in between 1992-2017 with the help of Remote Sensing & GIS of Ranchi District”, Jharkhand.
• 69 days (11 May 2018 to 20 July 2018) worked under the project on “Forest Mapping in Koderma region” under the guidance of Koderma Wildlife Range Officer Department of Forest, Environment& Climate Change Jharkhand.
• 7 days (16 October 2018 to 23 October 2018) worked under the project on
“Above Ground Biomass Estimation using Remote Sensing & GIS” under the guidance of Koderma Wildlife Range Officer Department of Forest, Environment& Climate Change Jharkhand.
• Working as a Project Assistant under the project of “Evaluation of the existing seed stand of West Bengal, Under State forest department West Bengal “from November 11, 2018 to till dated 24July 2019. SEMINARS & PAPER PUBLICATIONS
• One day Invited Lecture on Department of Botany, Xt.Xaviers Collage on topic “Application of RS&GIS in Forest Change detection”.
• Three days International Conference on Integrated Management of Crop Diseases: A Biotechnological Approach (19 September – 21 September).
• National Seminar on Challenges &Opportunities in Life Science
“Agroforestry practises in Jharkhand” Poster Presentation.
• One Day National Seminar cum Panel Discussion at Ramkrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational & Research Institute.
• Three days Science Academic Workshop at St.Xaviers Collage. Ranchi.
• Two days Presentation Oral on International Conference on Advances in Environmental & Agricultural Biotechnology -2018.
• An International Multidisciplinary Half Yearly Research Journal Feb- July-2018(Impact Factor-4.954)Satellite Image Based Land Use Land Cover Change Analysis of Ranchi District, Jharkhand .
• Multilogic in Science “Forest change detection using satellite image of West Singhbhum”. Rabindar Kumar1, Obaidullah Ehrar2.
• Multilogic in Science “Crop Area Estimation using Remote Sensing & GIS.A case study in Ranchi District ”. Obaidullah Ehrar1, Rabindra Kumar2.
• Multilogic in Science “Land Use & Land Cover Modelling in between 1992-2017 with the help of Remote Sensing & GIS of East Sikkim” Manisha Rajak 1,Obaidullah Ehrar2, Rabindra Kumar3.
• MultilogicinScience“Watershed characterizationand prioritization using GeomaticsTechnology for natural resources management”AjayKumarSri vastava1, Obaidullah Ehrar2, Rabindar Kumar3.
• Integrated Management of Crop Diseases “Identifying The Impacts Of Pest Attack On Sal Tree (Shorea Robusta) In the Dindori District Of Madhya Pradesh Using Remote Sensing & GIS Approach”. Obaidullah Ehrar,Shubham Kumar, Rabindar Kumar, AjayKumarSrivastava3.
• Attended three days workshops on “Production & Management of Fish for rural upliftment”.
• Dr.Ajay Kumar Srivastava, Head of Department (Botany), St.Xaviers Collage, Ranchi Jharkhand.(Mobile No-983-***-****) E mail Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dr.Rb.Sah, (Scientist) Department of Agro forestry, Collage of Forestry, Birsa Agricultural University, Kanke-834006.(Mobile No-993-***-****) E mail Id- email@example.com
I hereby declare that all the information stated above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and if found wrong I would be liable to be disqualified. Place: Ranchi OBAIDULLAH EHRAR