Devanand K J
To secure a position for rendering superior quality of work in manufacturing of injection moulding machines with expertise strategic planning, design, procurement, manufacturing process, distribution and maintenance activities adhering to strict code of ethics, values and business conduct to leverage profitability, product quality, customer service and satisfaction. 301, Manikanta
KS Bakers Lane,
Hyderabad - 500085
Akshaya Machines & Automation Systems, Hyderabad.
Head of Design & Operations
MAY 2008 - PRESENT
● Worked with engineering and manufacturing departments in injection mould designs and new product development.
● Interacted with the maintenance and engineering groups to help troubleshoot injection systems, developed preventive maintenance programs, and spare parts identification and systems.
● Involved in design, development and setup of injection molding processes, systems, work stations, and automation equipment.
● Developed and optimised the molding processes to increase yields or reduce costs.
● Constantly maintained safety precautions and procedures to maintain a safe and orderly work area.
● Supported efforts of the company such as continuous improvement teams, training, and production floor support.
● Inspect for improvements that can be made in the production departments and implement them.
● Maintained excellent on-time delivery record and raw material reconciliation report.
● Monitoring the quality & quantity upto the finished product stage.
● Coordinated with the concerned departments for the smooth running of the plant, troubleshooting etc.
Vertical and Horizontal Injection Molding Machines with Toggle Mechanism. EDUCATION
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi — Bachelor of Engineering May 2006
Specialisation in Mechanical Engineering
DOB: 31 -06-82