Orlando, FL 32825
Results-focused Key Account Manager combining cross-functional competencies in sales forecasting and analysis, sell-in and sell-thru strategies. Expertise includes creating brand awareness, analyzing data and and implementing projects to positively impact organizational goals. Proficient in identifying challenging areas and achieving corrective measures. Enthusiastic individual with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begin new challenge with successful team.
• Account management
• Commitment to provide efficient and effective customer service
• Responsible, organized and efficient performing any assigned tasks
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Relationship management
• Managed accounts for Walmart, Amigo and Sam's, to ensuring alignment with individual plans.
• Coordination of quarterly meetings with the client and also responsible of the JBP Process and Presentation.
• Identify opportunities of category growth and develop plans to implement them.
• Analyze price opportunities and submit deals, rollbacks and promotions managing the stablished budget for that.
• Analyze and develop weekly reports as sales, in-stock, fillrate and forecast accuracy.
• Manage the forecast for the account.
• Work seasonal programs and items including forecast, creation of items, execution of the seasonal program and analysis of the results.
• Built and strengthened relationships with warehouse team to optimize daily operations.
• Cultivated client loyalty through consistent quality, productivity, exemplary service and proactive management.
• Maintained positive working relationships with merchandisers and representatives.
• Managed key enterprise account with responsibility for sales, vendor agreements, negotiations and reporting.
• Contacted buyers within assigned call list on regular call cycle to discuss needs, resolve issues and introduce new products.
• Responsible for managing Retail Chain Accounts as Walmart, Sam's, CVS, Costco and Kmart.
• Negotiate and collaborate with the customer and colleagues to influence support for mutually beneficial outcomes and achieve consensus.
• Identify and qualify new sales opportunities and develop plans for introducing new solutions through collaborative relationships.
• Coordinates Continue Educations for pharmacists and manage the budget.
• Analyze and develop weekly reports as sales, in-stock, service level, order method among others.
• Create and present monthly business reviews for the accounts.
• Collaborate with Customer Service / Field / Purchase service team to ensure product availability and manage price discrepancies.
• Investigated billing discrepancies and implemented effective solutions to resolve concerns and prevent future problems. Oversaw disputes resolution and reconciliation for 5 accounts.
• Improved customer satisfaction by finding creative solutions to problems.
• Worked closely with team members to deliver project requirements, develop solutions and meet deadlines. Created agendas and communication materials for team meetings
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Inventory Management
• Team building
• Schedule coordination
• Excellent communication skills (English and Spanish) SC Johnson Guaynabo, PR
Key Account Manager
2016 - Current
Cardinal Health Guaynabo, PR
2014 - 2016
• Utilized Salesforce to manage IT opportunities with my accounts.
• Attended departmental meetings, providing feedback to enhance future performance.
• Conduct analysis of sales and store level inventory utilizing Retail Link, Stock by Store report and multiple sources of data with the primary focus being Distribution, Merchandising, Pricing, Promotion and Replenishment.
• Significant cross functional interaction with SCJ International and Wal-Mart to deliver common goals and objectives.
• Develop and analyze data based on Retail Link with the intention of driving actionable plans and improvements with Wal-Mart.
• Responsible for developing and building reports.
• Responsible for managing, forecasting and processing weekly orders for Wal-Mart, Amigo and Sam's and working with Logistics and Finance to make sure orders are invoiced in a timely manner.
• Also responsible of maintaining Wal-mart Fillrate at 98%.
• Develop recommendations based on business results and analysis to improve performance with the account.
• Special project (September 2012) Full Category analysis for one of the most important categories for the company in order to present recommendations and strategies for increase the category and capitalize in all segments.
• Provided a variety of excellent services to customers and implemented strategies to maintain a competitive market.
• Performed analysis and investigation of the marketing in the client areas. Developed marketing strategies and implemented new ideas to clients.
• Developed strong and long-term client relationships by performing On-site visits and presentations.
• Performed forecasting, budget administration, control, and management of the accounts
(Account Executive for: SC Johnson, Kellog's, Pfizer, 3M, Century Packaging).
• Negotiated contracts, closed agreements and supported sales team in new product launches.
• Interacted with prospects and asked questions to determine appropriate products and solutions to meet individual needs.
• Contacted customers about account or information issues, alerting clients of changes for excellent customer service.
• Established and enforced sales goals to boost team success. SC Johnson Guaynabo, PR
Retail Link Sales Analyst
2010 - 2014
The Nielsen Company Hato Rey, PR
2007 - 2010
Metropolitan University Bayamón, PR
Master in Business Administration, Marketing
2006 - 2008
University Of Puerto Rico Río Piedras, PR
Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing
2000 - 2006
Trade Marketing Solutions Bayamón, PR
Practice in Coordinator of The Cooperative Education Program 2006
Walmart Puerto Rico
• Multinational Vendor of the Year – 2017
• Best of Class - 2018
• Trail Blazer - 2019