R E T A I L M A N A G E R A S S O C I A T E / A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Sep 2019 – Jan 2020
Office Admin/Associate Max Vision Ltd, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
• Afford High level priority to the customer queries and perform adequate action to resolve the complaint
• Plan, Organise, Direct, Control and evaluate high level operations
• Perform regular closing and opening procedures of the company by following the company norms and standards
• Accomplish several technical glitches with my study background knowledge and assist the organisation for smooth running
• Schedule the available customer request with the employee’s availability and the work load.
Enthusiastic leader with 3+ years of experience in planning, leading, managing and expanding organisational purposes. Strategic in developing policies, managing Customer activities and Store Management. Focused on motivating staff and working with diverse personalities to drive improvements. Results-oriented Store Manager focused on increasing profits, reducing costs, inventory management and transforming customer service standards. Hardworking system/network administrator proficient in hardware, software and security planning. Able to select, install, configure and manage components. Flexible schedule and adaptable approach.
10A Post office road,
Sankagiri R.S, Salem D.T,
Work History Skills
Computer Applications and
• Point of sale system
• Electronic scheduler
• Accounting Software
• Database Software
• Word Processing
• Payroll Software
• Inventory control
• Electronic mail
• Ms Word
• Ms Office
• Electronic cash register
• Team player
• Strategic planning
• Quick learning
• Effective interpersonal
• Excellent oral
Sep 2016 – Apr 2017
Assistant Manager Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Ltd, Melbourne, Australia.
• Managed opening and closing procedures and recommended changes to enhance efficiency of daily activities.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
• Work along with team on effective up-selling and cross-selling methods.
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages Conducted store inventories once per quarter.
• Analyzed and interpreted store trends with PULSE Software to facilitate planning.
• Managed scheduling for store shifts to accomplish proper staffing all the times. May 2017 – May 2019
Store Manager Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Ltd, Melbourne, Australia.
• Created work schedules according to sales volume and number of employees.
• Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of establishments engaged in retail sales.
• Provide first level priority for customer queries and resolve customer complaints. Engaged and interacted with customers to create high level experiences and drive revenue growth.
• Work with the team to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors operations on sales.
• Determine Products, services to be sold and implement price and credit policies
• Review inventory levels paperwork in order to make sure accuracy of store inventory
• Oversee hiring process and offer staff training.
• Manage the staff rostering, food reports and the payroll file on timely manner. 2010 - 2014
Bachelor of Engineering Information Technology Anna University- Chennai, India.
• Member of College Symposium (2013-2014)
• Presented and Published research paper in Science Conference- 2014 on Wireless networking.
• Participated at a workshop on “WINDOWS APP DEVELOPMENT” conducted at ANNA UNIVERSITY.
• Graduated with 7.8 GPA
Ability to supervise more than
Basic knowledge on basic
• SQL Database
• Ability to overlook more than 40 employees
• Adapt to all software platforms’
• Basic programming knowledge on
o SQL database
• Provide adequate technical support on software and hardware installations Additional Skills
2015 - 2017
Master of Science Information Technology Deakin University- Melbourne, Australia.
• Member of Deakin University Student Association.
• Majored in software Development
• Graduated with 7.2 GPA
• University Projects on Reducing Delay and Improving the Performance of Relay in MANET using Network Simulator (NS2) module.
• Developed several webpages as university project modules.
• Received 20 % scholarship From Deakin University.