SANI MAR GOZO
Hardworking Medical Technologist bringing 8 years of expertise in microbiology, chemistry and hematology and other routine analysis testing needs. Skilled multitasker with excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Proven history of maintaining equipment and laboratory areas in alignment with regulatory guidelines.
Knowledgeable laboratory professional skilled in all facets of medical laboratory testing. WORK HISTORY
DAIRY FARM MILKER, 09/2019 – 01/2020
Sterkview and Sterkholms Dairy Farm – Embro, Ontario, Canada
• Milk Harvesting – Bring cows from pen to milking parlor according to farm procedure.
• Check pens and start the milking system, milk cooling, refrigeration, washing and feed system.
• Attached machines after appropriate udder hygiene. Remove cups from cows following the standard operating procedures (SOP).
• Prepare and apply teat disinfectant for use according to SOP. Oversee the movement of cows from the dairy. Identify cows with clinical mastitis, teat damage, lameness and other illnesses.
• Follow protocols for the treatment and recording of the condition. At the completion of milking, follow the procedures for plant cleaning and the shutdown process. Prepare the dairy in readiness for the next milking according to the set guidelines. Identify and correct problems in the machine function and operation as they arise.
• Identify and correct unsafe and unacceptable milking practices REGISTERED MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST, 08/2014 to 04/2019 G&M Flores Hospital – Lae City, Morobe Province, Papua New Guinea
• Efficiently collected, processed and tested laboratory specimens for diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
• Reviewed patient screening forms and properly explained procedures to prepare patients
• Properly maintained instruments and tools to keep in excellent condition
• Answered questions and offered information to provide customer service to patients, family members and visitors.
• Followed quality control protocols to deliver accurate results
• Documented required information for pre-analytical and post-analytical testing components to facilitate quality patient care.
• Performed chemical, microscopic and bacteriological testing and procedures to provide physicians with data for diagnosing patient conditions.
• Minimized risk of spreading diseases by complying with safety, infection control and security protocols.
• Handled specimens according to laboratory protocols to maximize accuracy and precision of results.
• Kept laboratory equipment clean and in good working order for optimal functionality and longevity. REGISTERED MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST, 04/2013 to 12/2013 Don Carlos Doctors’ Hospital – Don Carlos, Bukidnon, Philippines
(Same as above job description)
MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST – INTERNSHIP, 12/2011 to 03/2012 Mindanao Sanitarium and Hospital College – Iligan, Lanao del Norte, Philippines MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST – INTERNSHIP, 09/2011 to 12/2011 Northern Mindanao Medical Center – Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines EDUCATION
Post Graduate Program: Research and Evaluation, 08/2019 Fanshawe College Boulevard - London, ON, Canada
Post Graduate Training Course: Microbiology, 07/2019 Philippine General Hospital – University of the Philippines, Ermita, Manila, Philippines Bachelor of Science: in Medical Technology, Graduated 03/2012 Mindanao Sanitarium and Hospital College - Iligan City, Lanao Del Norte, Philippines REFERENCES
Herdsman at Sterkview and Sterkholms Dairy Farm, London, Ontario, Canada Contact detail: 226-***-****
Mrs. Cecille Tapayan
Trudell Medical International, London, Ontario, Canada Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. April Rose Abecia- Aluba
Production Associate at 320-B
Dyna-Mig Stratford, Ontario, Canada
Contact detail: 226580943