Manju Sinhaa Ghosh
Ground Floor, U-***-C
Shakarpur, New Delhi-110092
● Experience of writing books in various subjects like Sanskrit, Hindi, General Studies, Histroy etc.
● I have done editing of higher academics and competitive books.
● I have good exposure in content development for competitive exams. I have worked on books like General Knowledge 2016 which is useful for students aspiring for UPSC, PSCs, SSC, Bank Clerks & PO, RBI, Railways, LIC, GIC, Army, Air Force, Navy and various other competitive and recruitment examinations.
● I have exposure of editing content developing in both areas - School books as well as higher academic books.
● I have worked on CCE (Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation) in subjects like Sanskrit, Hindi, Histroy, Geography, General Awareness.
● Focused, dedicated and hard-working professional having good command over English, Hindi and Sanskrit language and strong aptitude for creative writing. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Class/Degree Year of
Matriculation 1970 BSEB 61.1% / 1st
10+2 1972 Bhagalpur
56.2% / 2nd
62.3% / 1st
1993 KSS University,
66.8% / 1st
B. Ed. 2004 Gurukul
66.4% / 1st
Working as an editor and a writer in Radical Books Private Limited from February 2018 till date.
1) Freelancing work : Worked for Disha Publications, JPH Books, NH Ellite Educational Services and other leading publications on school as well as competitive exam books. 2) I have edited (style checking, language improvement, grammatical errors checking, etc.) and translated books.
3) I have also written sample papers for secondary and senior secondary classes. . 4) Content writing and development of books of secondary and senior secondary classes. 5) Reading and writing work in various subjects as per requirement. 6) I have handled various projects.
7)I have worked as an Editor and writer in Arihant Publication, New Delhi. 8.Presently working in a publishing house as an Editor and writer of Sanskrit and Hindi since 22Nd February 2018 to till date.
Previous Work Experience
1) I have worked in DAV Public School, Ranchi as a Sanskrit & Hindi teacher for 16 years from 18 June 1994 to 30 April 2010.
2) I have worked in Mount Carmel School, Bhagalpur as a Sanskrit teacher for 1 year. 3) I was editor of Sanskrit Department of school magazine. 4) I was Hawan Incharge as an administrator.
5) I have written various poems and articles as a writer in leading newspapers and magazines.
6) I have participated and hosted various TV programs like Paricharcha on Doordarshan. 7) I have participated and hosted various radio programs like Waarta on AIR. 8) So I can easily handle managerial function.
Father's name : Late Om Prakash Ghosh
Date of Birth : 6th November 1955
Gender : Female
Marital status : Married
Address : Ground Floor, U-152-C,Shakarpur, New Delhi-110092. References : 1) Mr. U R Mediratta (Chairman),
Jiwan Publishing House (P) Ltd.
24 Ansari Road,
Contact no. : 011*********
2) Refrences will be produced
● Manju Sinha