A budding biomedical engineer looking forward for an opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment where I can utilize my skills for developing my career and for the growth of the organization. Key strengths
• Good communication skills
• Team working, adaptability
Junior Regulatory Consultant
Pharexcel Consulting, Bangalore
• Preparation of Regulatory Strategies to Obtain manufacturing License (Form MD-3) involving test license (Form MD-12), SMF, DMF related documents.
• Ensure written Standards and Procedures.
• Participating in Development of Business Strategy.
• Writing NOC's for medical devices includes Extensive Literature Search to Regulatory status Update of Predicate Devices in the Global market.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Biomedical engineering April 2019 Karpaga Vinayaga college of engineering and technology, Kancheepuram, Tamilnadu
(affiliated to Anna University)
• Graduated with a 7.4/10 GPA
Higher Secondary (HSE)
M.A.M higher secondary school, Salem district, Tamilnadu
• concentration in biology
• percentage of 88
High School (SSLC)
Vidhya Vikas matric higher secondary school, Namakkal district, Tamilnadu
percentage of 95
• GREEN SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF SILVER NANOPARTICLES OF BOERHAVIA DIFFUSA LEAF EXTRACT AND ITS INVITRO CYTOTOXICITY ON COLON CANCER CELLS.
• THE BIOSYNTHESIS OF AgNPs USING THE AQUEOUS EXTRACT OF BOERHAVIA DIFFUSA LEAVES AND TO STUDY INVITRO CYTOTOXICITY OF AgNPs USING COLON CANCER CELL LINES.
• The leaves of Boerhavia diffusa plant were collected and subjected to a phytochemical analysis before it is converted into silver nanoparticles using a silver nitrate solution. These silver nanoparticles are characterized by some assays (Anti-microbial, Anti-oxidant) and finally tested on an HT-29 color cell line to define its potential of cytotoxicity against colon cancer cell line. Certification
• Mini-Course on Medical Device Regulatory (MDR)2017/745 Dec 2019 Area of interest
• Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs (QARA)
• Radiological Instruments
• Artificial Intelligence/Image processing
• Undergone training for 5 days at Gokulam Hospital, Salem. Acquired knowledge about various types of equipment that have been used in the hospital and its fundamentals. seminars and workshops
• Presented paper “EEG CONTROLLED REHABILITATION DEVICE FOR MONOPLEGIA PATIENTS USING BCI” at BIO SPECTRA held at Anna University, Guindy.
• Participated in NATIONAL SEMINAR ON RECENT TRENDS IN BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING, at karpaga Vinayaga College of engineering and technology, Chennai.
• Participated in hands-on training held at karpaga Vinayaka college of engineering and technology by the shalom consultancy.
• Sex: 21 /Female
• Nationality: Indian
• Languages Known: Tamil, English
• Available upon request