Amaravathi layout, Naagasandra post,
Intend to build a carrier with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed and dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully, realize my potential and help in growth of the organization.
• Organisation: INDO US MIM TEC PVT. LTD.,HOSKOTE, BANGALORE.
• Duration: 07/01/2008 to 19/07/2010.
• Department :” TOOL ROOM”(Metal Injection Moulding Organisation)
• Nature of Job: EDM (Electrical Discharge Machine Operator).
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Drawing conversion from 3D to 2D (PROE to AUTOCAD).
• Drawing reading, Job analysis.
• Electrical Discharge Machine Operating.
• CNC Milling machine operating.
• Job setting using 3R System, out of the Machine Bed.
• Job Inspection after machining and Before Machining.
• Tool setting.
• (CMM) Co ordinate Measuring Machine operating.
• TOOL POLISHING.
• Organisation: TOYOTA KIRLOSKAR MOTOR PVT. LTD. BIDADI.
• Duration: 20/07/2010 to till date.
• Nature of job:JUNIOR ENGINEER Playing a role,(TL)”TEAM LEADER” in VEHICLE ASSEMBLY,(Final assembly),PRODUCTION DEPARTEMENT.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Daily updating check sheets with provided Technical parameters by checking.
• Line calls attending while accuring any kind of Abnormalities.
• Controling a vehicle “ OFFLINE” .
• Ensuring a Quality parameters after process completion or repair completion.
• Day to Day problem solving & Root Cause Analysis for Repeatedly accuring problems.
• Daily Defects monitoring at beging of the shift & informed to team members & taking self countermeasures.
• Handling backup (like line calls attending, online repair, etc,,).
• Knowledge of implementing “ 5S” activities in each process.
• Strongly believes in “Safety First and Quality Must”.
• Expert in online repair and analyzing assembly defects.
• Fallows the “ZERO DEFECT” out flow from the respective procees.
• Process improvement activity by simplification using “ kaizens”.
• Generating cost saving ideas & implementing the same to achieve Cost targets.
• Maintain good Team work across the team & across the group.
• Well trained in fire fighting and first aid training.
• Supporting for planned and unplanned activities.
• Being an obedient subordinate and support to the superior in all aspects.
Other Areas of Experience:
• Have very good skill of machining works(Drilling,Sawing,Filing,CNC milling, Electrical discharge machining, Surface grinding, Cylindrical grinding, super drilling machining).
• Have good skill in taking Countermeasures for all kind of problems regarding Safety, Quality, Production and Cost(SQPC).
• Controling and monitoring of man power in special maintenance activities of respective team and ensuring their safety.
• Knowledge & working experience in Quick process learning, Process Training, Online repair, Wind shield attachement, Quarter window attachement, Brake fluid & ACgas filling equipment operation.
Production Management Skills:
• Safe working methods and Environmental Training.
• “ Plan-Do-Check-Action”(PDCA) cycle apply in every situation.
• Element Instruction Sheet (EIS) Preparation for each process.
• Process setup, by using “6Forms”.
• Taking permanent countermeasures for problems without affecting to
• Fallowing basic safety rules of shop floor and Educate to others.
• Preparing reports for Quality related problems with analysis and fallowing the same.
• Involving & Approaching team members to participate in improvement Activities.
• Giving Oppurtunity to team members by observing their individual talent
• Participation in cost reduction activities for company Growth and Personal growth, such as (VA,VE) “ Value analysis & Value engineering”.
• Doing quick action in the line side to control the line stop & Effect for efficiency.
• Awarded by the company as “Best Quality Member”.
• Team Work Improvement.
• Case study.
• Well knowledge in “ FIFO” system.
Interpersonal and Computer skills:
• Suitable person for “Assembly department” and especially for Final assembly line & individual assignments.
• Good Communication skill in “English, Kannada & Telugu”.
• Active participant in Continious Improvement activities (KAIZEN).
• Good simplifier in given Task with Good result.
• Good man power controlling skills.
• MS office, MS excel,MS word, AutoCAD, Solid edge.
Technical Area of Interest:
• Learning about New Machines and New Technologies.
• Manufacturing Technologies.
• Interested in Automobile and Technologies used in it.
• Generating Innovative ideas in day to day work for simplification & cost reduction.
Govt ITI Tumkur Road
Karnataka Board 2007 72.33%
Govt Boys High School
• Father’s Name : Siddahanumaiah(late)
• Mother’s Name : Shashikala
• Date of Birth : 10/07/1989
• Marital status : Unmarried
• Blood Group : O +VE
• Language Known : Kannada, English, Telugu.
• Nationality : Indian
• Pass port No : S 6 2 8 8 0 7 6
• Yalachagere(v), Nelamangala(tq), Bangalore (rural dist), Karnataka-562123.
I hereby declare that the above furnished details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.