• D.Com 2nd division 670/1400 Lahore Board
• B.Com 2nd division 675/1500 Punjab University
COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
o Maxine believes that every community deserves a local store where people can buy what they want when they want. She comes to you as a pleasant, well mannered, self-motivated and knowledgeable individual who is able to deal with customers in a busy retail environment. In addition to this she has a positive attitude, and is someone who is not afraid to pushes boundaries or make difficult decisions. As a true professional she places the customer at the heart of everything she does and goes out of her way to create a welcoming and colorful environment for them. In her current role she has put her heart and soul into creating a friendly, welcoming and customer focused environment that delivers great results and is a superb place to work. Right now, she is keen to join an ambitious company that wants to recruit talented people.
Work experience in Pakistan
Experience (N L C) National Logistics Cell (Storekeeper) 05-9 2009 to 1-8 -2013 Counted and sorted all incoming goods.
Performed general office and administrative responsibilities. Maintain an effective working relationship with all staff. Performed interoffice mail activity and special courier requests.
• Delivered mail to the post office.
• Performed mail and parcel shipping activities.
• Operated and maintained the postage meter machine.
• Coordinated the physical removal of excess surplus.
• Performed annual physical inventory.
• Responsible for Public Works' inventory.
• Researches parts or supplies and make requisitions/purchase orders
• Interacts with vendors; assists with issuing storeroom supplies & equipment
• Post materials to work orders
• Review invoices, maintains records and performs periodic inventories
• Able to use People Soft, Maxim and other financial systems
• Drive dump trucks, forklifts and Front End Loaders
• Managed archival records for the State Lott
3 year experience Saudi Arabia Almarai Company weigh bridge operator 5-11 2013 to 1-09 -2016
• Maintained Fleet records including VCRs, fuel, and mileage as well as creating and closing repair orders and PMs in Dossier.
• Ordered, received, and ensured payment for parts and services utilizing Pero.
• Assisted the Maintenance Manager and Supervisor in producing productivity, inventory and usage reports.
• Reconciled Dossier financial data to Lawson general ledger reports.
• Dispatched and closed routes for Document Destruction department using inform. Handled all call-ins and route
• Served as a Scale Operator scheduling and dispatching pickups and outbound loads for the Recycling department.
• Documented materials entering and leaving facility to ensure proper billing. Created reports for Sales and Operations Supervisors
2 Year Weighbridge operator Experience QATAR QPMC 07-012- 2016 to 31-12 -2018
• Responsible for the accuracy of weighing all material brought onto the yard.
• Communicate with customers and drivers to insure proper information regarding materials.
• Constant communication with yard supervisor.
• Maintain accurate daily records of scale operations
• Calles in incoming and outgoing trucks.
• Creates, updates, and revises records or files.
• Answer telephone calls, transfer or relays messages to appropriate employees.
• Handles data entry, copying, faxing and scanning of documents for office and upper level staff.
• Schedules incoming work orders.
• Assists general public that come to the facility. CURRENTLY WORKING GULF UNION TRANSPORT AND TRADE COMPANY Weighbridge operator
• Greeted every truck driver promptly and answered questions completely to maximize service opportunity and increase sales.
• Assisted truck drivers in weighing merchandise consisting of printing off weigh-ins and weigh- outs tickets.
• Completed daily haul reports for merchandise.
• Cleaned and performed maintained on the scale.
• Input all information about incoming and outbound trucks into the computerized system.
• Handle all financial aspects of incoming and outbound materials.
• Weigh all incoming materials and analyzed material-type for sifting.
• Maintain outstanding clientele relationships.
• Solicit new customers and companies for improved business
• PERSONAL INFORMATION
• Father’s Name:- Muhammad Yaqoob Awan
• Date of Birth:- 02-03-1988
• Religion:- Islam
• Nationality:- Pakistani
• Qid No:- 288********
• Email:- email@example.com
• Marital Status:- Married
• Contact No: - +974******** /77050210
• Postal Address: Doha Qatar
• LANGUAGES English, Urdu, Punjabi, Arabic
• T r a n s f e r a b l e v i s a w i t h N o c