Address: * ****** * *****, ***
U.A.E Visa Status: Civil Engineer
A hardworking, self-motivated and resourceful civil engineer who has knowledge and experience in managing, supervising and monitoring both small and large scale projects. Osagie has worked in different companies carrying out construction of civil engineering projects. He is able to accurately prepare blueprint, and designs. He is well experienced in the construction industry with an excellent ability to plan ahead when working on projects. He is now looking for a suitable position with an ambitious and forward thinking company. AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Building & Construction, Quantity Survey, Construction Management Project Planning, Health & Safety.
Comnet Technologies llc, Dubai (United Arab Emirates) Civil/Site Engineer March 2018 - March 2020
• checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
• Liaising with project planning engineer regarding construction programs
• Evaluating, organizing and prioritizing work within overall project schedule
• Monitor progress and compile report on project status
• Interprets and implements drawing details
• ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
• Identifying and implementing best practice procedure
• Coordinate site activities in respect to time
• Checking/Testing supplied materials for compliance with specification Bokasam Resource, Lagos (Nigeria)
Civil Engineer July 2015 – December 2017
• Structural inspections/assessments and making appropriate recommendation
• Estimating material, construction and labor cost, and project time scale
• Giving daily and weekly report of duties to my superior officer
• Writing reports on and advising on building and maintenance costs
• Load assessment of new and existing structure
• Communicating with government agencies and local authority
• Preparing sketches, marking-up drawings and writing specifications
• Ordering materials and machinery
IMEC Real Estate Ltd, Benin City (Nigeria)
Civil Engineer March 2014- June 2015
Ministry of Environment, Benin City (Nigeria)
Graduate trainee 2013-2014
University of Benin 2007-2012
BEng in Civil Engineering (UAE Attested)
Benin City High School 1997-2002
Senior School Leaving Certificate
• Computer -MS Project, Auto Cad 2D &3D, Staad Pro v8, Primavera P6
• Project- Site management, Good team player, Inspection
• Analytic-Structural design, Estimation, Translating and compiling data
• People-Communicating, Teaching, Supervising
STRENGTHS AND COMPETENCIES
• Experience in BS and EC design codes.
• QS experience including estimating, BOQ and Bidding
• Ability to learn fast and be flexible at work place.
• Experience in G+2/3/4 building construction.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Innovative in thinking and strive for better result.
• Experience of residential development to large commercial jobs.
• Ability and also willingness to work in all weather conditions
• Ability to motivate diverse teams
Name: Enoma Osagie
Marital Status: Single
Language Spoken: English
Driving License: In view
• Engr. Syed Asim
Senior Manager, Comnet Technologies
• Engr. Ape Kayode
Executive Director, Bokasam Resources.