Louis J. Gonzales
Professional with over 10 years of experience in technical customer service support, dependable, energetic, dedicated team-player who is able to build rapport, understand individuals and suggest the right solutions to problem solving issues. exceedingly skilled in handling escalated calls and in facilitating training programs.
Crossmark Inc. 07/13/2013 – 11/08/2019
● Managed and worked closely with major companies in establishing events in product marketing.
● Coordinated with speakers, provide logistical details towards event selections of all food and beverage and preparation of contracts service.
● Developed vendor relationships in preparing projects timeline to ensure compliance of all parties. Federal Emergency Medical Assistance 09-23-2008 – 01/09-2013 Federal Emergency Management Assistance Specialist
• Provided office assistance and recommendations in the office environment to Lead Human Resource Case Manager for essential service needed by the customers.
• Collected, evaluated and assisted in current disaster-specific information ensure survivors receive maximum aid.
• Maintained office procedures data, fax, file, copy, and maintain input information associated databases, public private cases with the state of Florida.
• Confirmed the status of services provided to customers verified for eligibility for assistance.
• Provided information and guidance to the disaster survivors on available services for state assistance.
• Coordinated special projects to complete assignments involving highly confidential information. Workforce Central Florida 03/13/2004 - 05/20/2008
Employment Specialist l
• Coordinated, counseled registration and in office interviews to customers for job referrals.
• Provided assessment for customer’s recruitment and assure regulations and needs were being met.
• Reviewed all resumes, such as those received in response to internet advertisements, job fairs referrals.
• Demonstrated success in facilitating group meetings and/or training programs.
• Coordinated with instructors, technical support, and financial aid for student class enrollment.
• Provided information and referred individuals to public and private agencies or community services to verify eligibility and continue receiving state assistance.
● Facilitated classes to ensure proper registration, training and guidance to Workforce Central Florida rules and regulations have been determined.
Agency for Workforce Innovation 02/09/2000 - 11/10/2003 Security Specialist I
• In office answering incoming high volumes of internal / external unemployment compensation calls in a fast pace environment.
• Coordinate and maintain close relationships with client’s registration through unemployment compensation
• Identify and successfully resolve client concerns through prompt problem resolution, coaching, beneficial remedies.
• Assisted with questions and customer care solutions.
• Monitored current reports of computer viruses
• Documented computer security and emergency measures policies, procedures and solutions. Education Dona Ana Branch, New Mexico State University 12/2000 Applied Science Computer Programming