SaaS • Salesforce • D365
HANDS ON KNOWLEDGE
Microsoft Office 365 • Excel •
PowerPoint • Access • D365
Adobe Creative Cloud • InDesign
• Photoshop • Illustrator• Phoenix
Dreamweaver • Fireworks •
HTML 5 • CSS3 • Atom Web
Management System Hootsuite
Automation E-mail Programs
ActOn • Acoustic (SilverPop) •
Mail Chimp • Survey Monkey •
Google: Analytics • E-commerce
• Ad Words • DoubleClick •
HubSpot • Twitter • Flight Badge
SEM • SEO • PPC Advertising •
Social Media • Instagram •
LinkedIn • Facebook • Twitter,
YouTube • GitHub
MCM • ERP • PLM /SAP •
WebCenter • SAM (Agile Training)
ScreenScape • Première •
KNOWLEDGE OF: Nielsen Data
(i.e. Market Track • Home scan) •
Knowledge of Precima
SEO & SEM
Jan. 2020 -
Aug. 2019 - Dec. 2019
Contract - CPG
MANAGER SR. CPG
April 2019 - Aug. 2019
BMO - USA
On hold till the Government say free to work again. RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Brand Manager - CPG supporting sales teams in
Canada. Work closely with cross-functional teams
(accounting, legal, global marketing, agencies’) in New York City.
• Unique creative thinking mapping the annual
calendar marketing plan for Canada 2020.
Increasing the brand awareness for Canadian
market with Data Mining techniques.
• Develop of key performers customer orientated
programs. Negotiate agreements, SWAG giveaways,
channel category management, sponsorships, events
managed, budget tracking and monitoring expenses,
source vendor partners across the nation.
• Advance critical path schedule for all deliverables and leveraging to resolved issues. Accountable for planning, privatizing, leading, attended, collected information at trade shows, event to improve
performances indicators, and evaluate new
• SEO/SEM: Align performance indicators, by aiding contribution in the monitoring data and segment
analysis/product acquisition, engagement activities. Determined SMS, and Service Legal Agreements are
met, measure performance media goals.
• Written report analysis spreadsheet reporting of results KPI’s. Instructed staff of project details, with guidance and coaching. Proposals writing for new business
development and creative briefs for business partners across Canada.
• Managing the coordination of all deliverables to 30 urgent marketing projects at once, for a 3 to 4-day turnover in an agile waterfall environment, for US DM communications, props, posters, invites, posters.
• Led collaborative status meetings, with the team in Chicago and vendors in the area. Managed budget
tracking leveraging to resolved issues, expenses for programs and executed sourcing vendor.
• Advocating the PM principles and standards.
Sept. 2018 - Jan 2019
• Advised growth development planning, sourced conference, trade show, attendance’s, speakers, sponsorship’s opportunities, consultation and executed creative on design communications, print materials, and digital promos with integrated marketing program tactics.
• Modified revised PowerPoint presentations, print collateral. executed creative on design communications, print materials, and digital promos with integrated marketing program tactics.
July 2017 - April 2018
Jan 2008 - Sept. 2014
• Worked in an agile CPG Tier 1 supply channel industry project environment, monitored Lifecycles of 5 Division of over 700 SKU’s for Canada.
• Worked closely with 12 marketing managers teams collaborated, for extremely specific and set functions. Clearly communicated status meeting oversaw accountable duties, maintains collaboration with team in Chicago. Effectively handling complex projects to meet the deliverables of the project. RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Evaluate the activities using SWOT, implementing by developing using 4 P’s for multi-platform advertising campaigns, for the product brand strategies for awareness, elevate, and retain B2B, B2C, clients with task methods of print/digital applications and acquisition marketing.
• Loyalty Programs: Implemented the annual Loyalty Marketing objects for Aeroplan, and our corporate program Winner Circle Points along with business developments.
• SEO/SEM: Executed Established campaigns SEO/SEM and grow present on social media sites. Led new development strategies launches, targeted audience’s.
• E-mail : Led the project to replace outdated CRM. Led automation executed of e-mail segmentation of audience with analytics and A/B A / B tests to optimize all campaign tests. ROI 80% conversion rate base on content. Grew database.
• Event Management: Trade Shows development, design banners, backdrops, sourced SWAG giveaways, in-store events, customer appreciation days BBQ’s, charity fund-raising events, golf tournament, included budget management tracking.
EXPERIENCE GRAPHIC DESIGN GIGS
Aug. 2010 - Sept. 2019
Tennis Canada - 2019 Roger Cup, Campbells Company, M&M Foods, Lucidia, Advocis Financial Advisors Ass. GWT, BMO Financial Wealth Management - Acquisitions Canada, MAD Marketing & Design, Media Classified, Custom Calendars.
• Digital/Print Media: Developing innovative design and production artwork for a mix of digital/print media; infographics, web banners, PowerPoint presentations, social media graphics, signage, other media types.
• SEO/SEM: PPC - Funnel marketed to buying group.
• Updating website marketing campaigns and maintain social media sites Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. SEM, PPC advertising using HootSuite and HubSpot management tools.
Christine Schaefer • 416-***-****
Sept 2003 - Dec 2007
• Liaison with key contact within the Entertainment Industry. Responsible for developing innovative design and conceptual thinking that differentiates and elevates the brand for Warner Brothers, 20th Century Fox, Ant Hill, Disney, Lion Gate Films etc.
• Oversaw and lead creative direction, graphic design, digital and print marketing materials for a team of 4, for all assigned project. Duties included proofing artwork, scheduling, budgeting, press approvals.
• Major win’s - to produce all creative artwork for “The Simpson” from 20th Century Fox in Canada.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
University of Toronto PURSUING - SKILLS ACQUIRED:
Digital marketing management targeted communication, interaction, engagement delivery of an organization’s branding, communications, products and services. A solid foundation in the strategic, tactical and creative essentials. That combined lectures, readings, case studies, exercises and assignments to explore web-based marketing principles.
Athabasca University REFRESHER COURSES:
Marketing Metrics, Consumer Behaviors, Marketing Management, E-Marketing, Business Writing, Marketing Research. Humber College SKILLS ACQUIRED:
Web Design &
Fundamental principles and skills training, followed by immersive cross disciplinary Design, Typography, Visual Language, creating effective design solutions for interactive, digital/print design projects George Brown College SKILLS ACQUIRED:
Fundamental principles and skills training, followed by immersive cross disciplinary Design, Typography, Visual Language, creating effective design solutions for interactive, digital/print design projects. CERTIFICATION - DIGITAL MARKETING
Google Academy - Analytic, E-Commerce
HubSpot Academy - E-mail Marketing
Twitter - Ad Fundamentals
Anything to do with Creative Technology and Marketing. Painting and Drawing, Cooking, Reading, Golf, Skiing, Being Outdoors, Health and Wellness.
Christine Schaefer • 416-***-****