STRATEGY & PROGRAM LEADERSHIP
A collaborative and highly motivated leader with extensive experience in managing large, complex technology projects and programs. I am an exceptional communicator who understands the complexities of bridging the gap between business leaders, project stakeholders and development teams in order to deliver outstanding solutions. Bringing people together to create a shared vision for the future is what I am passionate about. With over 8 years of experience in project, process and technology leadership, I possess the drive, insight and creativity for removing roadblocks to success. PATH CONSULTS Jun 2018 – Present
Supporting start up and high growth retail businesses through project road mapping, technology transformation planning and program execution. SPENCE DIAMONDS Jun 2018 – Sept 2019
Director of Strategic Projects
Project Management Consultant
Led project team of independent consultants to course correct and complete roll out of key enterprise technology transformation initiative. Following phase one roll out of this initial project, took on a permanent position to lead the organization’s strategic planning though program execution and continued technology transformation. Oversight and responsibility for key projects and programs
• Implemented Salesforce CRM and Pardot to replace paper process allowing the business to gain valuable insight into customer buying habits, LTV, and support marketing automation.
• Executed detailed evaluation, risk assessment, and proposal for legacy system replacement including the development of 5-year technology roadmap to support growth and key business objectives.
• Onboarded new IT team to help transform existing, risk prone infrastructure, develop required reporting and help ‘right size’ the team for future success.
• Developed and implemented new decision-making processes including technology procurement and project prioritization across the organization to support clear cross function communication, planning and expectation setting. INDOCHINO Mar 2016 – Jun 2018
Director of Project Management
Manager of IT Strategy
Worked closely with key business and technology executives to develop and execute on long term IT strategies, ensuring alignment with the evolution of business units and corporate strategy. In addition, oversaw all operations and technology projects and process improvement initiatives with the support of a small team of business analysts, project managers, and a third-party IT provider reporting in to me. 604-***-****
Software Development Lifecycle
Process Development & Redesign
Communication & Change
PMP Designation, 2017
UBC, SAUDER SCHOOL OF
Project Management Certification,
Business and Marketing
Interior Design Diploma, 2002
INDOCHINO - CONTINUED
• Developed a framework to provide structure to the initiation, prioritization, execution and reporting of all projects in the organization.
• Mentored project management team and provide leadership and oversight on all projects, business case presentations and solution development
• Direct responsibility for the development and management of department, and project budgets Oversight and responsibility for key projects and programs
• Integration with manufacturing partner in China which involved API integration between proprietary systems, physical office moves and team consolidation, extensive process development and change management across all business areas. Ultimately, leading to an improved customer experience and increased revenue through a significant reduction in manufacturing time, and 10% decrease in remakes and returns due to improved product quality and elimination of manual order processing.
• Enterprise system implementations including Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Predictive Intelligence and Sage X3.
• Inventory management process improvement including buying, QC, and reporting to improve accuracy and visibility to raw material liability.
• Rollout of new pattern and measurement process for retail involving pattern testing, feature development for in house retail app and order management system, training development, and extensive change management.
• Consolidation and transition of shirt manufacturing, requiring the development and testing of new pattern, updates to API order management integration, process development, and raw materials logistics management.
• Product management of internally developed applications including order management system, ecommerce platform, and retail application through full software development lifecycle. IT Management
• Partnered with third-party IT providers supporting our Canada, US and China operations and in-house development team to ensure efficient investigation and resolution of all IT related issues. KIT AND ACE Aug 2014 – Mar 2016
Managed a portfolio of technology and operations projects, as well as a team dedicated to business process engineering and management.
• Ensured the successful completion of project deliverables on time, and on budget while also providing direct hands on execution of deliverables and management of cross functional project teams. Key projects successfully completed include:
o Evaluation of merchandise financial planning & allocations systems to facilitate streamlined buying, allocations and supply chain management.
o Implementation of NetSuite ERP for financial, inventory and fixed asset management
• Developed a high functioning team engaged in the development, documentation and improvement of cross- functional business processes, facilitating alignment and efficiency across the organization during a high growth period.
AUSENCO SOLUTIONS CANADA Feb 2012 – Dec 2014
Served as a key member of the project management team responsible for overseeing the successful completion of $300M+ EPCM projects in the minerals and metals sector.
ST GILES INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Sept 2009 – Dec 2011 Student Services Program Coordinator
Developed and led key programs for beginner to executive level English language students, to support their learning and cultural adjustment in while studying in Vancouver. NATASHA RATZLAFF
EXPERIENCE - CONTINUED -