Miami, Florida, 33174 email@example.com
Bachelor of Business Administration - International Business and Marketing Aug 2019 - Jul 2020 Florida International University Miami, Florida
GPA: 3.74 / 4.00
Bachelor of Business Administration Sep 2016 - Jul 2019 Universidad Iberoamericana Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Miami Heat Miami, Florida
Ticket Sales Representative Oct 2019 - Dec 2019
• Developed a vast array of persuasive, communication skills to identify sales opportunities, build client relationships, overcome objections, and explain the benefits of our service.
• Skillfully self-prospected a wide of variety of future clientele by seeking out face-to-face interaction sourcing social media and researching business journals.
• Consistently exceeded 35 cold and follow-up calls daily.
• Sold multiple tickets plans including season memberships, partial plans, group outings, fan experiences and premium suites.
Willy Willy Cocktails Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic Founder & CEO Oct 2018 - Aug 2019
• Led a massive sales week in December by selling an amount of 10,000.00 DOP ($200); made December most productive month and increased income by 10%.
• Established relationships with five local businesses and became primary buyers, resulting in an increase in revenue monthly.
• Supervised production on a bi-weekly basis to assure quality; aided reducing product process time by 1 hour.
• Analyzed and identified cost-effective products; led us to reduce costs from 97.00 DOP to 80.00 DOP. Alorica, Inc Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Customer Service Representative and Tech Support Specialist Aug 2018 - Aug 2019
• Improved customer satisfaction and company value by 10% monthly among client partners through listening to problems and introducing a structured approach to solving issues daily.
• Advertised relevant offerings to 35 customers daily by using a consultative sales approach to understand customer needs; increased Self-Service Engagement by 20% in a month.
• Trained and supported 10 new hires on company’s procedures and policies to provide exceptional customer service.
Affiliations: Active member of the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society, FIU American Marketing Association, and FIU Sales Society.
Languages: Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Computer Skills: Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Activities: FIU Panther Sales Tournament Participant, RNMKRS Virtual Sales Competition Participant