MAY **** GRADUATE
Jan *018– June 2018
Server • McAlister’s Deli
As a server at McAlister’s Deli, I developed confidence, interpersonal skills, and communication skills while interacting with customers
Student • University of Texas at Tyler
At the University of Texas at Tyler, I have accumulated many clinical hours. I have had clinical hours on medical-surgical, NICU, mother-baby, OR, labor and delivery, oncology, GI centers, and pediatric floors. By the end of this semester, I will have completed ICU, CVICU, and ER clinical rotations.
Trinity Valley Community College Athens, TX
• I attended TVCC during my junior and senior year of high school to get a head start on my college career. I completed 15 hours, (5 classes), of college before high school graduation.
University of Texas at Tyler Tyler, TX
• I have attended UTT from 2016-Present as a full-time nursing student. I am set to graduate May 2020.
At The University of Texas at Tyler I have been a-part of many organizations.
• Alpha Chi Omega 2018-2019
• National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) 2019-Present
• National Student Nurses’ Association (NSNA) 2019 15150 CR 1113
Tyler, TX 75703
University of Texas at Tyler
To obtain a challenging position as a
Registered Nurse in the NICU to further
my critical thinking skills.
• Great Attitude