Project Manager - Creative Recreational Systems, Inc.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Creative Recreational Systems, Inc. - Gold River, CA August 2019 to Present
• Manage commercial playground structures all over the country.
• manage logistics and monitor all projects, following up with customers via order status updates once a week.
• I communicate over the phone with installers, third party material companies, freight companies, and with customers.
• I organize and update the installation tracking sheet on excel. This provides an in depth look of all our projects happening in different parts of the United States.
• I communicate with Mallory Freight and with our Chinese factories to manage our project orders and make sure they are delivered to our warehouse efficiently.
• I help with the account team by proofing invoices from installers, materials only companies, freights, and with customers.
• I communicate effectively with my team of sales reps and to make sure I get their projects installed in a timely matter.
• I have daily meetings with my supervisor about all updates on our projects and address any issues that arise,
City of Sacramento Park and Recreation - Sacramento, CA June 2019 to October 2019
• Plan, organize, develop, and direct social, recreational, and outdoor adventure programs
• Evaluate and make recommendations to the Camp Sacramento Supervisor regarding the overall program
• Supervise, plan, direct, and evaluate staff.
• Schedule work assignments and train staff.
• Inventory and obtain all equipment supplies, and materials needed for programs and events.
• Keep accurate records and prepare reports and accident/incident forms.
• Operate a variety of office equipment such as a copy machine, telephone, computer, and computer software.
• Greet and interact positively with camp participants.
• Understand, follow, and enforce all camp policies and procedures. Operations Manager
Cascade Power - Roseville, CA
March 2019 to May 2019
Invoices for Payroll to Solar Companies and to Sales Reps.
● Check Podio messages throughout the day on status updates for solar projects.
● Upload deals from Sales Reps into Contract Generator
● Generate CRM Proposals and update CRM daily with rep's self gen leads
● Add notes of what is happening to deals/problems/issues.
● Prepare conference room for Morning Meetings
● Getting numbers for the board (leads/sales for the week. nd th
March 2018 to January 2019
Submit and pick-up permit packs for solar PV and PW.
● Review electrical engineer plans before submitting solar roof permits.
● Maintain checkbook and credit card transactions
● Attended weekly team meetings with local government officials
● Work with inspection team to smoothly and efficiently pass inspections
● Update the internal database daily to capture nuances from jurisdiction to jurisdiction
● Communicated clearly and quickly with manager and other departments about changes to process or obstacles to work flow.
● Follow-up on old cases with appropriate departments to move jobs through the permitting process as quickly as possible.
School Program Teacher/ Recreation Specialist
City of Roseville Parks and Recreation
November 2014 to February 2018
• Assist with program activities such as sports, games, special events, arts and crafts, drama, and social activities.
• Retyped waiver forms, data entries, program evaluation documents, laminate signs and New Employee Training manual.
• Event planning for a variety of City events.
• Maintained positive student and parent relationships.
• Go over Program Evaluation forms from participants.
• Promote and enforce safety procedures including proper use of playground equipment; render first aid and CPR.
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, other City employees, and the public using principles of good customer service.
• Work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions. Program Assistant
City of Rocklin Parks and Recreation
February 2017 to March 2017
Assist with Administrative Office work to help prep for Mini Maker Faire and Gather Holiday Market 2017.
o Designed Maker posters efficient using Word, Excel, Outlook, and Publisher. o Emailed, scheduled appointments, and attended meetings with our sponsors and coworkers. o Create Posters on Publisher for makers for the Mini Maker Faire. o Develop budget report for supervisor based on number of registers for Gingerbread Contest.
o Help supervisor place vendors in specific spots on map that is appropriate for events. o Used the software Asana to efficiently communicate with co-workers to complete tasks on Gather Projects.
o Drive our event trailer to Corporation yard and drive gators for quick cleanups. Education
Bachelors of Science degree in Recreation
California State University
September 2014 to September 2017
• Time Management
• Case Management
• Customer Service
• Microsoft Project
• Logistics Management (Less than 1 year)
• Budget Management (1 year)
• Cost Accounting (1 year)
• Construction Management (1 year)
• Time Management (10+ years)
• Teamwork (10+ years)
• Warehouse Management (1 year)
• For the last five years I have been in the Parks and Recreation Business and Administration working as an after school teacher, an event planner, and a program director. I have been in the solar business for two years first with Tesla as a permit coordinator and then as an operations manager for sales reps.
• I have a wide spectrum of skill sets to help any company/business and I can move to different positions if needed.