Friendly and engaging Cashier with history of delivering excellent customer service in busy retail settings. Strong payment processing and client engagement skills to promote seamless store operations. Hard worker exceptional track record of reliable attendance and high-quality work. Strong collaboration skills to thrive in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
• Product recommendations
• Training and mentoring
• ID verification
• Issue resolution
• Customer greeting
• Bank deposits • Coin counting
• Customer service
• Returns and exchanges
• Customer assistance
• Cash register operation
04/2018 to 02/2020
Lucky’s Market Tallahassee, FL
* Wiped down counters and conveyor belt to remove debris and maintain cleanliness.
* Helped customer locate and select appropriate merchandise throughout store.
* Properly verified customer identification for alcohol or tobacco purchases.
* Assisted customers to find appropriate products, answered product questions and provided product solutions.
* Counted drawers at start and end of shifts to validate daily records and uphold accounting accuracy.
* Scanned items quickly to keep lines moving and reduce overall wait time.
* Trained new team members in cash register operation, stock procedures and customer service.
* Welcomed customers, offering assistance to help find necessary store items.
* Worked closely with front-end staff to assist customers.
* Processed customer payments quickly and returned exact change and receipts.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
High School Diploma
East Gadsden High School Havana, FL