+91-999**-***** Delhi, India firstname.lastname@example.org
PROJECT MANAGEMENT STRATEGY & CONSULTING PRODUCT MANAGEMENT & MARKETING PROFILE SNAPSHOT
• 4 Years of global work experience in fortune 500 companies and in startups.
• A resulted-oriented professional in Project Management, Product Management, Marketing Management & Client Relationship Management.
• Experience in implementing effective solutions to the customer requirements with an aim to enhance customer contentment and consequently customer loyalty.
• Proficient in analyzing, adopting & keeping up to date knowledge of emerging trends and addressing industry requirements to achieve organizational objectives.
• Skilled in identifying & crafting main media messages, developing business strategies & goals, executing strategic tasks & monitoring outcomes, preparing necessary marketing materials, assisting in ongoing marketing campaigns, implementing internal brand management strategies & so on.
• Possess excellent communication, collaboration, presentation & problem-solving skills and capabilities in forging business partnerships in markets.
• Full Time Masters from EDHEC Business School, France (FT-14/ Grand Ecole). CORE COMPETENCIES & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Project Management: Exceptional ability to manage the all aspect of the project from ideation to completion. Managed relationship with clients and stakeholders. Performed cross border negotiations with investors and stakeholders to craft a core business system to address quality expectations and functional gaps.
• Ideation & Innovation: Proactively produce and implement unique ideas for problem solving and competitive edge. Using limited resources, organized an event, raised funding of 10,000 Euros for the event
& managed all the activities from finance to marketing. Created event proposal for target audience, negotiated throughout the RFP stage to reduce cost (35%) & build strong relationship with vendors for all the upcoming events.
• Product Launch & Marketing: Created product rollout strategy by prioritizing user features according to their value, monetary and user impact. Build business cases for finance and marketing management around price branding, product positioning, platform profitability & ROI. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
LucidWeb Brussels, Belgium
Research Analyst Intern Jul 2019 – Dec 2019
• A startup company specialized in WebXR, which includes WebVR as well as WebAR. o Optimized and developed the business plan of startup of next 4 year and presented the same to current and potential investors. Rolled out initial product prizing according to value-based pricing strategy and justify the same to stakeholders and another potential investor. o Analyzed the funding pattern of more than 300+ VR/AR European startups & developed the grant proposal for the European Commission and other potential investors. o Prepared test cases for functional testing and mapped test cases to the requirement for 100% coverage. o Created product rollout strategy by prioritizing user features according to their value, monetary and user impact.
o Launched the beta version of the product “Lucidweb Pro” in VR film festival, identified client issues & managed the communication between the 20+ stakeholders, development and marketing teams. o Conducted 15+ webinars and software video demonstration to raise awareness of new product. MMES Delhi, India
Consultant Feb 2018 – Aug 2018
• Not-for-profit organization that provides range of educational services. o Identified opportunities to improve budget by leveraging insight driven from various quantitative and qualitative analysis.
o Presented insight and recommendations to management by developing dashboard and reports and increased CTR by 23% in 6 months by understand target audience. o Created and managed google and facebook Ads targeting potential audience to promote services and resulted in 15% increase in revenue.
HCL Technologies Noida, India
Software Engineer/ IT Project Manager Feb 2015 – Feb 2018
• Leading global IT and consulting company that provides range of software solutions. o Conducted weekly project meetings with the SME, stakeholders: tracked project objectives, scope, gaps, risks, weekly stage plan and change requests.
o Developed a proprietary tool, “Trade 15”, for client “Agilent Technologies” that automates deliveries of products, sales orders, invoices, shipping, etc.
o Grew project revenue 39% through overseeing project to completion on time & within budget. o Pro-actively communicated resolution plans to key stakeholders worldwide and managed escalations with the clients.
o Created product rollout strategy by prioritizing user features according to their value, monetary and user impact.
o Achieved cost reduction of $7M by automating the process via tidal scheduler, increased system reliability by 5% and reduced the resolution time by 15%. EDUCATION
EDHEC Business School (Tier 1, FT Ranking - 14) Lille, France Master of Science, Management Studies Aug 2018- May 2019 Thesis: Impact of Artificial Intelligence in Procurement Uttar Pradesh Technical University Noida, India
Bachelor of Technology, EC Engineering Jul 2010 – Jun 2014 CERTIFICATIONS
• Organized & Managed the event “Diwali – La Fete Des Lumieres” at EDHEC Business School, France. Diwali – La Fete Des Lumieres was organized for the 1st time, gathered three sponsors and budgeted 10K Euro.
• Organized the Rewards & Recognitions events at HCL Technologies.
• Organized & Coordinated the events during Annual Techno-Cultural Fest at ABES Institute of Technology. Representative
• Nominated class representative by 350 Employees to coordinate the training schedule at HCL Technologies. TOOLS
IT Skills Competences Achievements
• Advanced EXCEL
• G Analytics
• Corel Draw
• Change Management
• Best Debutant Award in
• Best Performer (2 Years)
• Tableau 10 Essential Training
• Digital Marketing
• Google Analytics
• Project Management Foundation
• Jira Software
• PRINCE2 Certification