Tamil Nadu, India.
Ph. No: +91-978*******
V VIJI E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL SNAPSHOT: -
Bachelor’s in mechanical Engineering with 4 Years’ of experience in Application Department in BlendSteel Engineering Pvt Ltd. Chennai. Manufacturer of different types of valves & strainers used in Oil & Gas, Chemical Processing Industries, Nuclear Plants, Power Sector, Water Application etc.,
OVERALL CAREER OVERVIEW: -
1. NOV 2015 to Till Date (3 Years) = Application / Project Engineer at Blendsteel engineering Pvt Ltd, Thirumullaivoyal, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. 2. AUG 2014 to AUG 2015 (1 Year) = Production / Clerical Department at BGS Steel processing industry, Thiruvottriyur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. 3. FEB 2014 to JUL 2014 (6 Months) = CNC Operator in RASEL INDO MECH in Korattur, Channai, Tamilnadu, India.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: -
Course College/University Percentage of
PMR Engineering College,
CGPA of 7/10
SRF Vidyalaya matriculation
KEY SKILLS: -
1. Strong knowledge in Industrial Valve applications, standards, design, material selection, sizing, calculations, actuator / accessories selection, etc., 2. Worked as a member in attaining industrial certifications like API, ISO, C- MARKING, ATEX., etc. related to valves.
3. Attended international Audit’s like API, ISO for acquiring certifications. AREAS OF INTEREST: -
1. Valve related sector / department.
3. Planning / procurement.
PERSONAL DETAILS: -
Full Name : Viji.V.
Gender : Male.
Father’s Name : Veeraragavan.N.
Mother’s Name : Jayanthi.V.
Date of Birth : 30.07.1991
Nationality : Indian.
Marital status : Unmarried.
Softwares known : MS- office, AutoCAD 2018, Creo 3.0, Nano Cad, Inventor. Languages Known : Tamil and English.
WORK EXPERIENCES: -
Company Name: - BLENDSTEEL ENGINEERING PVT LTD, CHENNAI, INDIA Role: - PROJECT ENGINEER
Duration: - JAN 2018 to Current Day
1. Determining the project specifications by studying the GA drawings, customer requirements / specification, and international standards. 2. Preparation of project plan for the work orders. 3. Coordinating with the Project Manager to ensure good decisions for the company and project during the buyout process.
4. Understand contract documents and identifying gaps in the systems. 5. Fully review drawings & specifications in preparation of subcontractor scope of work. 6. Making purchase list for the raw materials, casting / forgings, seals, fasteners etc., for each individual item in the total work order.
7. Placing purchase orders to the sub vendors after fully reviewing their capabilities. 8. Coordinating with the vendors and regular follow up for the purchase of raw materials. 9. Executing the order as per the project plan to achieve the completion of project on time. 10. Preparation and maintenance of documents regarding each project orders and standards. 11. Attending the Weekly Progress Meetings (Internal as well as with Client) and assist in preparation of Minutes of Meetings.
12. Monitors work in progress and prepares weekly report of the status of each assignment. 13. Coordinating with all project related personnel (onshore and offshore) on day-today progress of work activities, procurement and operations to ensure timely completion of the project.
14. Provide full support as required by the Management and PMT for all projects. Company Name: - BLENDSTEEL ENGINEERING PVT LTD, CHENNAI, INDIA Role: - APPLICATION / LEAD ENGINEER
Duration: - NOV 2015 to DEC 2017
1. Understanding the customer requirement by fully reviewing the specifications and customer related documents in the enquiry / quotation and conducting Kickoff meeting with the team members for detecting flaws / risk involved in project. 2. Interacting with the marketing department for any data, specifications / clarification needed apart from the customer specification for preparing technical offer. 3. Strong knowledge in the Valve, Flange, API, ASME, BS, ISO, ANSI, DIN, GOST, ets., standards.
4. Coordinating with the Team and giving them technical training and support to develop timely and accurate quotation.
5. Assigning work to the deputy engineers and monitor the output. 6. Verify and validate the team members output.
7. Perform necessary engineering calculations.
8. Prepare GA drawing and technical offer with the given specification complying with the international standards and customer requirements and submitting it to the client/marketing department.
9. Handling technical queries from the customer.
10. Coordinating with the Engineering Manager and prepare technical offer & delivery lead time for the valves / strainers in the enquiry.
Company Name: - BGS STEEL PROCESSING INDUSTRY, CHENNAI, INDIA Role: - PRODUCTION / CLERICAL
Duration: - AUG 2014 to AUG 2015
1. Maintaining stock of the daily production items. 2. Assigning work load to the operators on priority basis. 3. Regular quality check for the dimensions and ensuring flatness during decoiling operation during production.
4. Regular maintenance of the machines daily, monthly, etc., 5. Weighment in-charge.
6. Preparing DC for the items delivered daily.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned. PLACE: Chennai. Yours Sincerely,
DATE : [V.VIJI]